• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video Guesswork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

Oh, thanks, the link works now! Now I just have to spend 2/3 of an hour downloading it... >_> Man, I hate dial-up.

fan of KH

sora364 said:
It CAN'T be the enigmatic man. If you pay attention Sora and the Unknown are about the same height. The enigmatic man was much taller. I believe the unknown is Riku. Look at the way he runs. Almost exactly like riku did in KH1. Or it could be BHK. So the unknown is someone relativley close to Sora's stature.

not true, remember that sora had a growth sperg since kh1 he's not the same little guy as when they first met in final mix so it could be the enigmatic man just as well as anyone else

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
fan of KH said:
not true, remember that sora had a growth sperg since kh1 he's not the same little guy as when they first met in final mix so it could be the enigmatic man just as well as anyone else

Sora barely grew at all. He just matured,thank you very much. He just grew an inch or two. The enigmatic man was TALL"compared to Sora". Sora had to look up to him to see him. Sora didn't grow that much. Look at the footage of final mix again of Sora battling the enigmatic man"if you haven't seen it" Sora wasn't nearly as tall as that guy.In KH1 He came up to goofy's mouth and nose.In KH2 he still does.

Proof:http://khu.msgrecia.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=373&sessionid=6f24dc02e5432feba751ac4e684a001

There ya go. Don't ever try to prove me wrong without proper proof because i'm one hell of a debater

Edit: Plus the enigmatic man's arms were much longer than the unknown Sora was fighting in the clip

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Millions_Knives said:
Goofy and Sora look about the same height. Goofy only looks taller because he's wearing a hat.

I'm including the hat when I say that. And I'm including the hat in KH1. And your'e right it is the hat. But I mean goofy in genral being taller than Sora.

Doushitemo

Yeah, the guy does run like Riku. Also, you know how right after that clip there's a bunch of pictures flying by really fast? Right after it shows the guy running toward Sora, the first picture is of the BFU (aka Riku), so that might also show that it's Riku. I know it could just be a coincidence, but you never know.

C

CEDELAS

no sorry its not riku sorry but i totaaly disagree firstly riku wouldnt use the nobodys secondly their is no reason for riku to hurt sora also it seems that the org member dosent pull out his weapon in time riku is very fast with his weapon and with the height sora has grown alot so yeah

mickey has told riku that darkness is not the way to go so why would he use somthing that is also evil it makes no sense

enygma

Mickey never said Darkness is not the way to go. Mickey said That Riku should follow his heart to whever is leads him and mickey is following riku cause mickeys never seen anything like him riku walks the path of light and dark. the path of dawn. this make me think that riku is going to have a very very very important part to play in KH2

Rose of Irony

Ok, you all are (from what I can tell) right. I should have paid attention to the height. I'm sure that it's in Deep Dive though. 100%. Maybe it's the Glowing Eye Unknown. S/he wasn't that tall... I just don't think Riku would do that after what he's been through.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
i don't think that the apparent height of the unknown has much to do with it because they may be on uneven ground. i think it's safe to say that we probably won't know for sure who it is until KH2 comes out or we get a magazine scan or something that tells us who it is.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I don't see why you people are narrowing down the possibilities of who it is. Don't forget that their are still organization members that we dont know about.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It's on the download page of www.khinsider.com.

True, there could still be some Order members we don't know about yet. But we'd probably know about them by now if they were main enough to be shown rushing at Sora in a trailer. It's still most likely Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back