• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

LOL the 'red scarfed girl' was the fairy god mother....rofl.

And lissar why did you change your name ;o why does everyone change names around here.
Lissar didn't changer their name. We have two translators, one is Lissar and the other is krexia.

Kiwi +

Awards
wow! looks really cool and interesting..can't wait to see more.. :)

xxHoshiko

Kinda agree with Birnax. Even though Zexion is my favorite character, I seriously hate that so many see him as emo. I wish we'll get to see Ienzo soon, too but with some physical changes, because it's more interesting. Maybe without emo cut (even though it suits Zexion) so some people would get it through their head that the guy's not emo...

//EDIT: Sorry the doublepost, though this wasn't send. Could some moderator maybe remove this one?

Last edited:

xxHoshiko

Gotta agree with Birnax. Even though Zexion is my favorite character and I'm looking forward to see Ienzo, I wish he had some physical changes. Not only cause it's more interesting but because maybe if they changed that emo cut (though it does suit Zexion very well) maybe at least some who are new to KH wouldn't automatically join the "Zexion/Ienzo is emo" group when seeing Ienzo. I seriously hate how people think him as some emo... BUT this is only my opinion.

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ienzo, most likely a bookworm, with a combed smart hair to the right before he became Zexion a year later and sports his emo hairstyle. Don't know about his attire but could be same as Even, or an added clothing kinda like Braig with a red scarf.

I doubt Ansem the Wise would wear a scientist back then in BBS before he starts the 'Hearts' idea and he maybe wearing his 'Ruler Attire'.

Xango99

Hello Thylings, how about minding your own damn business and quit instigating. If you are going to critisize, then atleast critisize both sides, instead of choosing sides like a kid. Dont expect me to take you serious after a post like THAT...

Blizzara

Can we lay off the aggressive behavior? You guys are all getting bent out of shape for pictures from a video game. Sure, it's BBS, but still XD

The two Petes are interesting. Terra's face is funneh in that pic on the left page. And yay Horace Horsecollar.
Braig looks a little weird. But cool nonetheless.
Peeps, check out the two pics of the Braig battle. Terra has a lot more HP in one of them. TWO Braig battles?!

And Dilan looks like Michael Jackson. XD

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Peeps, check out the two pics of the Braig battle. Terra has a lot more HP in one of them. TWO Braig battles?!

And Dilan looks like Michael Jackson. XD

Nah, there aren't two Braig battles there, it's just that his Boss Battle is a reminiscence of Xigbar's when he suddenly teleport to a far and went into Snipe Mode.

And to think I'm the only who though Dilan's entire outlook is like that to MJ. :p

Hopefully Clara Cluck and Clarabelle appears since Horace is there.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There is still hope because next month, they will reveal the last two worlds in the scans so Olympus Coliseum is most likely one of those two.

Ienzo will definitely be revealed in the next week Famitsu scan where we also may get to see a bird's eye view art render of the once glorious and beautiful Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before its destruction.

And hopefully Atlantica is the other world to be revealed in December!

Hopefully Zexion looks more like a book worm and less like an emo. I can understand why people would call him emo with because of his hair but honestly does he do anything else emo?

Last I checked Zexion's personality traits were:

1. Great manners, a very polite guy.
2. Amazing Intellegence.
3. He's a schemer
4. But he seems to stress out when his plans start to fail.

He seems more like the smart kid in the class than the emo to me.

Anyways I will be so happy when we finally see Ienzo.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Last I checked Zexion's personality traits were:

1. Great manners, a very polite guy.
2. Amazing Intellegence.
3. He's a schemer
4. But he seems to stress out when his plans start to fail.

He seems more like the smart kid than the emo kid to me.

Which tell us that he is quite talented and possibly see Ansem as a father to him, even respected before everything changed one year later. Him being a bookworm references his Nobody's weapon, a Lexicon 'Tome of Judgment'.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Which tell us that he is quite talented and possibly see Ansem as a father to him, even respected before everything changed one year later. Him being a bookworm references his Nobody's weapon, a Lexicon 'Tome of Judgment'.

Ienzo seeing Ansem as a father figure is possible, wasn't it said once that Zexion was in fact the second youngest member of the organization next to Roxas? Since Ienzo was probably only a teenager who would have needed some father figure and that could have possibly have been Ansem.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
She does look like Tifa, doesn't she? XD

I'm looking foward to see how they turned into a heartless. Maybe Xehanort used them as experiments.
They all walked through the door to the Heart of Radiant Garden. o-o

Ienzo, most likely a bookworm, with a combed smart hair to the right before he became Zexion a year later and sports his emo hairstyle. Don't know about his attire but could be same as Even, or an added clothing kinda like Braig with a red scarf.

I doubt Ansem the Wise would wear a scientist back then in BBS before he starts the 'Hearts' idea and he maybe wearing his 'Ruler Attire'.
I think the scarf may indicate status of some sort, so I'd say Ienzo wouldn't sport a scarf, considering he's the youngest of the Apprentices.
Hopefully Zexion looks more like a book worm and less like an emo. I can understand why people would call him emo with because of his hair but honestly does he do anything else emo?
Technically none of the Nobodies could possibly be emo, considering emo is short for "emotional," something a Nobody cannot be. >.> That being said, I could see Ienzo being the loner of the group, feeling like an outcast due to his age and simply sitting on the sidelines studying on his own until Xehanort shows up. With Zexion (and, therefore, Ienzo) being a rather intellectual person, I'd say Xehanort's apparent lack of memories would rouse his curiosity, giving him ample reason to follow along with his plans over his old Master, Ansem. :O

Also... the Health thing is interesting. o-o How is that explained by him sniping, though? I don't remember Sora getting a random health boost when fighting Xiggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back