• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Wait... nothing yet on the Moogle?

And I think MX let himself get captured, and Braig looks annoyingly cocky..

Anyway, Krexia/Lissar. You mentioned that Xigbar used a Japanese phrase that fits him... is it our "As If" Or something else?
I think the Moogle is running a Moogle Shop again, pretty sure it says Moogle Shop at the top of the picture.....

And I'm also pretty sure Krexia said the phrase is "As if"

H

Haxon

Cool so maybe we will learn why he says As if like we learned why axel says Got it Memorized on Days

Pianoajd2

Baseless Jargon time!

In previous scans, we've seen Terra asking the Queen to use her all-knowing magical mirror. What if he manages to use it, sees MX passed out and tied up, and rushes off to the next world?

IN acuality, MX knew that Terra would manage to ask the mirror, and set up the whole thing...

No proof. Just a very, very vague connection of dots.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
umits obviously a trick look at the secret ending. My question is where is Vanitas he's usually not far from MX.

H

Haxon

Anyone else think the Captin Justice is bigger than he should be? Like in KH2 Pete didn't seem that big?

I think his hand looks fucking ginormous compared to Terra! I dont remember him being THAT big.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Anyway, Krexia/Lissar. You mentioned that Xigbar used a Japanese phrase that fits him... is it our "As If" Or something else?
I can't remember what he uses in English, but in Japanese Xigbar finishes a lot of his sentences with ってハナシ. Braig is shown doing the same thing in the screenshot subtitles.

A

Audo

I can't remember what he uses in English, but in Japanese Xigbar finishes a lot of his sentences with ってハナシ. Braig is shown doing the same thing in the screenshot subtitles.

Is it this:

“that’s how it is”- “te, hanashi da.” Informal version of “to iu hanashi da,” which means something like “so they say.” When Xigbar says it, it seems to be mostly for emphasis.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well considering both terra and aqua's keyblade both have keychains on there keyblade, it's safe to assume it wasn't a keyblade redesign. though it's odd that Ven's keyblade hardly changed at all even with the keychain. maybe because he's the weakest, it wouldmean he cant use the keychain aswell as Terra and Aqua.

very interested in the moogle but i was hoping for a similar look to what 358/2 days was going for.

xigbar's face looks surprisingly young and his face hardly looks like xigbars.

it also appears there can be more than three players through that mirage arena.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
well considering both terra and aqua's keyblade both have keychains on there keyblade, it's safe to assume it wasn't a keyblade redesign. though it's odd that Ven's keyblade hardly changed at all even with the keychain. maybe because he's the weakest, it wouldmean he cant use the keychain aswell as Terra and Aqua.
For a while now after them having Keychains, the designs of the Keyblade have been shown to be one and the same, not switching to the original ones, so it's safe to assume it's been a redesign.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4625909 said:
For a while now after them having Keychains, the designs of the Keyblade have been shown to be one and the same, not switching to the original ones, so it's safe to assume it's been a redesign.

uhmm...proof?

i dont believe it's redesign.....we seen them with keychains around the same time they new forms were.

probably revealing that keychains change the keyblade form in a different way considering that they are apprentices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back