• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Wielder Has Arrvied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HaMMaRTAnK

Hello there ,
I'm very proud of my self to sign up in khinsider , I have been following this forum every since I loved kh series , and I can't wait to make new friendship with others here and also to share our thoughts and thoerys about the series .

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Welcome new Welder, please get yourself a Mark of Mastery handbook, what's in it will be on the test. My name Is Mr.Lanydx reborn, and I'll be your magic teacher. See you in class, and don't be late.

HaMMaRTAnK

Welcome new Welder, please get yourself a Mark of Mastery handbook, what's in it will be on the test. My name Is Mr.Lanydx reborn, and I'll be your magic teacher. See you in class, and don't be late.

Thank you Lanydx for the welcome and I already have the mark of mastery exam next week so wish me lukc :))

Keyblade Meister

Welcome wielder to the Fourms glad to have another guardian of light, or seeker of darkness, in our mist. Wield your keyblade with honor and show knowledge through words to help unravel the tale of kingdom hearts.

HaMMaRTAnK

Welcome wielder to the Fourms glad to have another guardian of light, or seeker of darkness, in our mist. Wield your keyblade with honor and show knowledge through words to help unravel the tale of kingdom hearts.

thank you Meister for the welcome :) and i will be sure to choice wisely between GoL or SoD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Welcome to the forums, HaMMaR!
tumblr_me1jgpjIt41r5xotn.gif

Back