• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New world IDEA! not confirmed world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I would suggest you umm go do some research to find out.. I'm sure you have heard of Google.. and Narnia *thinks it over* I'm not sure I would like that.. I feel that they should just stick with the classics and maybe a few recent ones.. But hey "To each his own".

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
actually they already have a narnia movie made by disney, but it's like ten years old. If they added it to the game, it would end up being nothing more than fluff to extend game play. Remember, you dotn want the game to be too long or people will get pissy about the ending.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg that old narnia movie su*ked. i think if they added a narnia world to the game it would ruin the book series and it wouldnt be that good cause the books r a little religious

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
LoyalSubject said:
the books r a little religious

Aren't they though? I didn't even realise till I read them again a couple of years ago, and was actually quite surprised at the religious connotations.

On topic, Narnia would makes sense in terms of Kingdom Hearts if you think about it. You know, crossing boundaries into other worlds etc.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im confused r u agreein with me or disagree about the religious part. i think narnia fits kh2 but i think if they put it in the game it will ruin the book series. itll be like the first narnia movies: they ruin the book series and the game would also ruin the book series.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
wow, I just read the Wikipedia Link since I haven't read any of those books and this really bears some similarities to the KH universe:

Multiverse

The Narnian world is part of a multiverse of countless worlds including our own world and the world of Charn. These are connected by a meta-world or linking room known as the Wood Between the Worlds. Not much is known about this wood, but it appears to be an empty space occurring as a side effect of the multiverse's underlying structure. This space takes the form of a dense forest with pools of water. With an appropriate magical device, each pool becomes a portal to a different world.

Especially the Wood Between the Worlds part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back