• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New World????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

near the end of the commercial the last command bar to be shown looks as if it is indicating a new world - i've compared it to other command bars and there's no match. where could it be???

-Deep dive?
-End of the world????
-Kingdom Hearts??????

????????
The feature i'm referring to is also featured on the bottom right corner of this scan - http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/128.jpg

NEO9011

I would say that is... the deep dive world. Only because it is mainly black. It could be the underworld but the command bar is different.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's either:

1. End of the world, or somehting similar

2. Deep Dive world

3. The bottom end of hollow Bastion (The command bar has 5 towers like the castle and it's all dark like at the bottom of the Hollow Bastion world)

4. New world

It's not the Underworld. Go look at a picture fromt he underworld, it looks nothing like it

AinzX

there are nobodies in the area as well, which could suggest....

AinzX

KHFanatic4565 said:
I need a better picture to determine this. Please get one for me.
There's apparently a higher quality commercial (in another thread) which may help a bit

AinzX

Hollow bastion already has a command bar, unle4ss the other side has a different bar

DJFirewolf

Some worlds have more than one menu design, so it really could be any such dark place. It looks like two torches on the sides, but I'm not positive.

DannyKilla

wow that one pic where soras in the black scenery Looks like it could be Yensid's home Cuz of the towers But TMM is prolly right, it may be the bottom part of hallowbastion.

I dont like the idea of End of the world returning. >.>

AinzX

DJFirewolf said:
Some worlds have more than one menu design, so it really could be any such dark place. It looks like two torches on the sides, but I'm not positive.
Which world has more than one?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
the world i that scan is the beauty and the beast world. if you notice there are arrows and it shows sora fighting in the catle, just the back ground is getting darker [it gets darker when ppl use magic] so nope. plus you can see the ppillar sin teh background teh same ons in tha hall in tehc astle. not anew world.

dejah

:|
it could twilight town. because we havent seen twilight town at night now have we~~ hee.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
there are new worlds, like they confirm everything before the game is annouced, the worlds you stated are there

the world that you linked to looks like deep dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back