• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds

• Thread starter Deleted member 271965
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 271965

In this discussion, you can put the worlds you want to see in future KH games. If you want, you can also put the characters you'd want to see and who they'd be voiced by, the plot of the world, the enemies (heartless, nobodies, final boss), etc. Anything else you can think of. You basically get to create your own Kingdom Hearts world, so be as creative as you want and post as much or a little as you want :) 🌎

HakaishinChampa

Awards
But isn't that for worlds that will or might be in KH? Not for worlds that you want to be in KH?
It's both worlds that will probably be in KH and worlds that you want

I think it used to be called your top 3 worlds or something

D

Deleted member 271965

Oh, well thank you :) Sry I just didn't know this was already a thing

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I unironically want a Simpsons world, they could base it off Treehouse of Horror, it's non-canon (for Simpsons but Canon to KH) but a bunch of weird things could happen like Homer using magic spells or Heartless & Nobody versions of Mr.Burns (like Ansem & Xemnas)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My top 5 wants (of films that haven't been included as worlds yet):

1. The Princess and the Frog ~ The Crescent City. The environment for this one would have a nice mix, I think--a graveyard and back alleys where you fight Facilier and the shadows at the end, the swamp of course (including Odie's house and the spot where Tiana & Naveen are married), as well as the town area where the church is as well as Facilier's house and Tiana's Palace restaurant.
2. Raya and the Last Dragon ~ Kumandra. The desert area where the present part of the story begins is the part that I would most look forward to exploring, but this one has a huge locale.
3. The Sword in the Stone ~ Camelot. I think this one could be really fun. I'm thinking of a world that is fully accessible--I mean in the sense of water, land, and air. If you go into the water, you become a fish and explore a huge water environment, then a land environment with the castle and woods, then some trick (sort of like the little flowmotion commands) where you can become a sparrow and fly in the sky (and that's the only way you can access Mim's cottage. I think they could leave it at the fish / bird changes and leave out the squirrel one. Mim would be a fun boss.
4. One Hundred and One Dalmatians ~ No idea what they should call it--World of Barks / Dogs / Spots, one of those maybe? Cruella would seem like she'd be a weird fit with KH, but they've done more with less before. They killed Cinderella's stepfamily, for example, and then the Fairy Godmother was pretty awesome in MoM. Another ice world like Arendelle.
5. Bambi ~ The Great Forest or The Great Wood, something like that (playing off "The Great Prince of the Forest"). I just remembered somebody had once called it The Noble Wood--that sounds nice, too. I think it's another one with real potential to be as good as Symphony of Sorcery, for example--a sort of otherworldly world. As long as it's treated as more mystical and silent where you don't really talk to Bambi (or only very little, anyway), and less conversational and comic as, say, something like Pride Lands would be. It would work as a world where Sora is alone, or perhaps one with serious drama happening with the original story, for example. As one of the last worlds in the game leading up to the ending world perhaps.

I was going to say Treasure Planet as #5, but I think the only thing I'm really looking forward to that one for is to have Jim as a party member. But there are so many. And so many I'd like to see again, too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want Fantasia 2000(whether as Symphony of Sorcery returning or as a different world entirely) I'm sure they could pull it off on Yen Sid's tower again. The Fire Bird from the final segment would make a fantastic boss

KingKarateCHOP39

Awards
I want to see an Emperor's New Groove world! I can imagine an Yzma boss fight where she is throwing potions at you turning you into different animals while she uses potions on herself to turn herself into something bigger and scarier!

Sonofjafar

Awards
Return to Oz world. It would be called Oz obviously and would start at the point where Dorothy is escaping the insane asylum. With every twisted nightmare they encounter, Sora and Co get more and more freaked out until they finally Get tired of running and have a giant boss battle with the Gnome King where the former temporarily turns you into an ornament and the latter throws her head collection at you as projectiles

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The worlds I want are:
  • Inside Out
  • Treasure Planet
  • ONWARD
  • Pocahontas (I really wish she could be a party member or in KH somehow, but that is forbidden)
  • CARS (FIRST FILM ONLY)
  • A Bug's Life
  • Finding Nemo (if they refuse to give us Atlantica as the underwater world)
  • SOUL
  • The Incredibles
  • COCO
  • ZOOTOPIA
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • Kim Possible
  • The Rescuers

Back