• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasXIII95

Hey guys I haven't been on for a while but i just wanted to say that i remembered from an interview with nomura he said that there are 2 worlds that we are going to be surprised with which ones do you think they are im guessing either disney worlds that no one has ever though of or pixar or maybe even final fantasy worlds and even maybe Dragon quest which ones do you think or prefer to have?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They could be two new original worlds. I was hoping for Treasure Planet or maybe a Snow White/Cinderella world. Something!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They could be two new original worlds. I was hoping for Treasure Planet or maybe a Snow White/Cinderella world. Something!

Treasure Planet bombed...that gives it a downgrade. Seeing as to how there are much better Disney movies to choose from, it is obvious that it is nowhere near the top of whatever list they choose Disney worlds from.

Xehanort: 17

I think Treasure PlaneT should be a world. MaN it would be cooL!!
Off Topic: Hades Dragon stick with that AvataR and SiG pic it Looks cooL!

Blink Me

I reckon it would either be a world which we wouldn't think would work ie. Dumbo, Bambi etc, maybe pixar worlds, although i reckon they'll save that till 3, or maybe it will have new disney worlds, where none of the characters have been in kingdom hearts yet, like Robin Hood or the Jungle Book.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah, I think it has to be somee Disney worlds. We alredy know that Sleeping Baeuty and Cinderalla worlds will appear in BBS. It would be great if KH gets a permisson from pixar to make some of theirmovies into worlds in KH. But when i think about Disney worlds I would like to see a Snow White wworld, but most because of the creepy forest..

Eagl

What about Snow white. Maybe its getting an apperance since thats where Malificent lived. Maybe Master Xehanort allied or something with her.

Well I think that destiny islands is one of the two suprise worlds. Maybe he meant Hollow bastion as the other. Well Im hoping for pixar worlds. And most of the seven princesses worlds.

Trag

Bronze Member
I think Bambi. Think about it, we're going to see Cinderella's world: Fairy Godmother
We saw Mulan: Mushu
Pride Lands: Simba
Agrahba: Genie
Neverland: Tinkerbell
We've seen all the summons worlds, except for a few I don't remember. I think we'll see the rest. I don't remember if Bambi was a summon, but if he was, him and Dumbo might make an appearance.

Nyaruma

Please no Chicken Little world. I detested that movie.

A Sleeping Beauty and Snow White world would be cool. In Sleeping Beauty's world, we could have a confrontation with Maleficent, and maybe we could see how Xehanort met her. In the Snow White world it would be really awesome to have a battle with the Evil Queen.

Merlin326

I am going to say Treasure Planet. one of my favorite Disney movies. as far as Pixar worlds, i believe Disney bought them a while ago (or is my memory faulty?), so they could use thosw worlds just as easily as they could use Disney worlds.

and for the record, maybe it didnt get to many good reviews, but Treasure Planet was also nominated for an acadamy award for best animated feature and has also been nominated for several Annie awards. and i believe about 72% of its reviews were positive (from rotten tomatoes)

Blink Me

I think Bambi. Think about it, we're going to see Cinderella's world: Fairy Godmother
We saw Mulan: Mushu
Pride Lands: Simba
Agrahba: Genie
Neverland: Tinkerbell
We've seen all the summons worlds, except for a few I don't remember. I think we'll see the rest. I don't remember if Bambi was a summon, but if he was, him and Dumbo might make an appearance.

Yeah i think that as well. I also think 101 dalmtions world, snow white and the sword in the stone world might be in the game, as their characters made an appearance in 1.

Alpha_Sonix

Yeah i think that as well. I also think 101 dalmtions world, snow white and the sword in the stone world might be in the game, as their characters made an appearance in 1.

So we might see Chicken Little in Kingdom Hearts 3, haven't watched all of it but I know it has to do something with 'the sky is falling.'

Jaden007

I always thought Casper would be good idea. Like, his mansion would be the world and their would be ghost heartless or something. Idk, just throwing out ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back