• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new yellow form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
i just saw on kh2.co.uk that in the new dengeki reveiw normura reavels that there will be a new yellow form that combines the abilities of the valor and wisdom form "This japanese blog reveals that the latest edition of Dengeki had nothing but a small Nomura interview, concerning KHII, and it revealed a couple of interesting bits of info:
- There will be a yellow Form which combines the abilities of Valor and Wisdom Form.
- The form will have a rapid Drive jauge depletion speed but compensate in power.
- There will be other Forms to discover as well. (old news)

There will be more coverage on the game in the next edition so we'll just have to wait and see"

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I knew it. Next will probably be a green form.

It's kinda obvious when I looked at those flying bird thingies:

Black - Black Ballad // His clothes are already black
Red - Red Nocturne // Valor
Blue - Blue Rhapsody // Wisdom
Yellow - Yellow Opera // Just revealed
Green - Green Requiem // Possible ^^

helios

Bronze Member
Yeah phucking awesome oh yeah the more forms the more ass whippings there will be*starts breakdancing*yes im so excited.

Sanctuary Keeper

Well actually there was an interview one time, (but it was fake) it said that sora would fuse with Hercules, and that when Sora fusesd he wouldnt use a weapon but a series of blows and punches. Sora couldnt walk regularly, but he could slide. Anyway that interview was a fake and so was the info, but now with this 'yellow' form...well it seems that the Hercules one made more sense at least

zerokool

Sounds gr8 but why does there have to be a lack of speed why can't he be a complete combinded combination of speed and power that's equal. I can't wait to see.

light abyss

zerokool said:
Sounds gr8 but why does there have to be a lack of speed why can't he be a complete combinded combination of speed and power that's equal. I can't wait to see.

the form isn't slow it's just the drive bar lack depletes quickly the yellow form is both strong and fast

Non-Existant One

He found the info on KHU which Biglipxsi provided the link to as well. The information where KHU got his info from was a japanese blog found here,
http://elwi.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-245.html

zerokool said:

There isn't a lack of speed and hopefully you didn't take what Sanctuary Keeper said to be true when you typed what you did. Sanctuary Keeper stated that it was fake and it was. The only one that is more plausable of being real is the info from the JP Blog, and that Dengeki interview. So don't pay attention to what Sanctuary Keeper wrote only what the topic creator wrote which came from KHU.

Last edited:
O

Orochi Yashiro

Nice, i agree with KL, there will probably be Green form, maybe the effects are:
Higher HP bar

Extra Healing Powers

Sanctuary Keeper

Non-Existant One said:
He found the info on KHU which Biglipxsi provided the link to as well. The information where KHU got his info from was a japanese blog found here,
http://elwi.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-245.html

There isn't a lack of speed and hopefully you didn't take what Sanctuary Keeper said to be true when you typed what you did. Sanctuary Keeper stated that it was fake and it was. The only one that is more plausable of being real is the info from the JP Blog, and that Dengeki interview. So don't pay attention to what Sanctuary Keeper wrote only what the topic creator wrote which came from KHU.

If you'd read my post you'd notice that the false info also stated that sora could'nt walk but could only slide, then you should also realize that he was talking about the first post that Kh_freek made

The only one that is more plausable of being real is the info from the JP Blog, and that Dengeki interview
I actually go that hercules fusion info emailed by KHi itself, then they emailed me saying that it was false. As you can see, many people were tricked because the info was so realistic.

RikosTheSavior

I'd actually suspect there to be approximately 6 forms total. Two which are low seperately, but when combined, have both of the abilities but the Drive Bar has to take a toll as well.

First Gained Low Forms:
Valor- Strength.
Wisdom- Magic.

Second Gained Low Forms:
???- Defense.
???- Reaction Commands.

Last Gained Low Forms:
???- Speed
???- Strength

First High Level Form Gained:
???- Strength and Magic.

Second High Level Form Gained:
???- Defense and Reaction Commands.

Third High Level Form Gained:
???- ???

I know it sounds chaulky since I have yet to figure out how it works, but I'm expecting it to be something like that. Besides, Nomura stated that no form will overpower another so basically, I'm not really looking forward to some form that is going to be all powerful, kickarse, make everyone scream.

(As for my last predicament as a form, I have the question marks because I think one form will not really be the big macho form, but the one that is oddly different from the others. Status Wise.)

Light Aura

A yellow form would be pretty cool. But from what I've seen in the trailers valor form and wisdom form are already pretty good. A yellow form would be crazy good.

O

Orochi Yashiro

I know!!! There will be a rainbow colored outfit, that causes every thing to die when you press the x button, kinda like the Rynocerator, or the zodiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back