• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New York Governor's Debate - "The Rent is too damn high"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

For those of you who live in New York and watched the debate and for those who didn't

'The Rent Is Too Damn High' Party & Jimmy McMillan Debate In New York (VIDEO)

above said:
While many might have expected fireworks at Monday night's New York Gubernatorial debate featuring a clash between Carl Paladino and Andrew Cuomo, much of the real intensity came from the forum's long-shot fringe candidates, and perhaps primarily from Jimmy McMillan, candidate of "The Rent Is Too Damn High" Party.

In the clip below, nicely packaged by the Daily Beast, McMillan can be heard dropping a few of his signature tag-lines, much to the amusement of the audience, the moderators and even Democratic candidate Andrew Cuomo.

"I represent 'The Rent Is Too Damn High Party,'" McMillan started. "People are working 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week and some a third job. Women can't afford to take care of their children, feed their children breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a roof over your head, food on the table and money in your pocket. This is politics as usual, playing the silly game, and this is not gonna happen."

McMillan said the deficit is "like a cancer. It will heal itself." On the issue of gay marriage, he said that "the Rent Is 2 Damn High Party feels if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you."

As the chief spokesman of the "The Rent Is 2 Damn High Party" McMillan is no political novice. He mounted a campaign for mayor in 2005, and became embroiled in controversy when he blamed his party's primary platform -- the rent being too damn high -- on New York's Jewish property owners. He's since apologized.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
This is true. My rent went up $300 extra a month. FFFFFFFFFF

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
That beard is amazing. Looks like an angel's balls. Him wearing gloves makes me feel like he has killed at least once in his life.

Funny thing that he pays low rent. Some accounts say he hasn't paid any rent at all.

Carry on with the idiocy though. I mean it's probably just me but I wouldn't vote for a wanker whose beard looks like testicles.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
" as a karate expert, i will not talk about anyone up here because our children can't afford to live anywhere"
hahahaha i love that
a karate expert?!
i believe it

jawz

OMG! I see that guy every day in the streets with a "The Rent is too Damn High sign.

O

Oberon

1st of all, this guy looks like a PRO

2nd of all, the rent IS too damn high. jesus fcuk.

GOV_BALLOT_2010.jpg

oh god, i'm shitting my pants right now. i love this guy LOL

VirusCoreHacker

This officially beats the "You have no Quran autotune.

I would love to go to a party in which the Dj would play this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back