• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News on RE:Coded(may be old...may be new)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well as most of us are lovers of the Kingdom Hearts we are always looking to the future of the series. NOw I'm not sure if this info has already been posted and if so ok I'll get someone to close the trread. Nonetheless I have read through the kh wiki (yes I know it can be editted) that the game is set to release in Japan on Oct. 7th of 2010 and that there will be new multiplayer features as well as a new secret ending. This may sound weird as with the end of 358/2 days and Coded we get the final true ending shown at the end of BBS but perhaps more has been added to the ending. If the game releases in Oct in Japan we can figure it can get to the NA by around April or May. Either way whether this is new or old now everyone knows and if this info is wrong well then stupid me for falling for the wiki trap.

aNtKeY3

This actually old news.....I think it said it on the japanese RE:Coded trailer...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We'll get the game sooner than April or May. From the trailer at E3 and Comic Con, it seems that they have done some translation and encoding, and minor bits of voice acting. It will probably come out Winter 2010 for NA region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back