• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The September 25th issue of Famitsu will contain an interview with Kingdom Hearts director, Tetsuya Nomura, along with a special feature on the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS3. Along with the interview, you can expect impressions of the game from Famitsu itself, along with brand new screenshots.

You can check out a small preview of the feature here below, and keen eyes might notice a screenshot which might resemble Lea from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, which has yet to receive any HD remaster at all.

Goldpanner has fortunately taken time to translate the text on Famitsu's website which further details what we can expect from this issue, check out her translations here below:

Autumn Arrival Games! Which titles will you choose?

Weekly Famitsu October 9th 2014 Special Issue (on sale 25th September 2014) to include a feature, spread over a total of 27 pages, on titles finally approaching release! We will go through the points of appeal and highlights of the titles in thoughrough detail, so please pick up Weekly Famitsu and find out if there are titles you want to play when you're settling in on those long autumn nights!

[Caption: In the article on KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- we reveal screenshots, made even more beautiful by the HD remastering, and present the impressions of our editor&writer who was given the opportunity to play the game early. We also have an interview with director Mr Tetsuya Nomura!]

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is indeed Lea from Dream Drop Distance
10629766_10204392795122056_3889736269029868299_n.jpg

Key to Truth

Awards
That probably is from the new cutscenes in the Re:Coded HD part. I'm very curious as to what they're going to show us there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Only problem is this scene isn't new as it takes place around halfway through Dream Drop Distance.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Could be them just mentioning KH3D, how it's the only game left to be remastered and they picked this random photo of Lea ... Or something.

Key to Truth

Awards
Only problem is this scene isn't new as it takes place around halfway through Dream Drop Distance.

Maybe they put some of the cutscenes from 3D in the Re:Coded part or something? I don't know.

I wish that this scan were higher res to be able to read something about it. Why are these first scans so low res to begin with?

Could be them just mentioning KH3D, how it's the only game left to be remastered and they picked this random photo of Lea ... Or something.

My thoughts exactly!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they put some of the cutscenes from 3D in the Re:Coded part or something? I don't know.

I wish that this scan were higher res to be able to read something about it. Why are these first scans so low res to begin with?
It's a teaser Fami puts out in order to get people in Japan to buy their magazines.

saintsghost

What if they will show us Axel's/Lea's point of view during Dream Drop Distance? Like we get to see to see him train and stuff?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, we haven't had a Nomura interview in quite a long time. Gonna be interesting to see what he has to say.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Is the thing in the Re:Coded screenshot Sora's Heartless? It's hard for me to tell with such a small scan.

Been quite a while since there's been a Nomura interview. Can't wait to see what he said.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I hope this whole fiasco is put to rest and Nomura says something along the lines of "Yeah me and Square are still baes"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is the thing in the Re:Coded screenshot Sora's Heartless? It's hard for me to tell with such a small scan.

Been quite a while since there's been a Nomura interview. Can't wait to see what he said.

Yep. It's in it's Corrupted Darkside form.

Sdog

Awards
Wonder if the interview took place before or after the leave of XV though. If we get some insight as to what's going on that'd be nice but either way an actual interview with Nomura is a treat as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Even if Nomura doesn't discuss XV, I'm just happy to hear from him. So exciting! I hope that Lea screenshot means some HD DDD is on the horizon...

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Soooooooooooo, that screenshot...any bets that we're going to have a Dream Drop Distance HD Remaster or something?

Anyways, I can only wonder if this interview will address the whole XV issue or not. Hopefully, we'll hear something from Nomura himself as to just what's been going on.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
We've been wondering about a HD DDD for quite sometime.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd die for a KH3D HD. I'd love to play it on a big screen since it is so hard to really enjoy how large the worlds are on a tiny screen.

Sdog

Awards
Still holding out for a KH 'Ultimate Anthology Remix Premium Holy Diddly' package next year for PS4 with 1.5, 2.5, and hopefully DDD to some extent, whether it be playable or just a cutscene. A guy can dream...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Still holding out for a KH 'Ultimate Anthology Remix Premium Holy Diddly' package next year for PS4 with 1.5, 2.5, and hopefully DDD to some extent, whether it be playable or just a cutscene. A guy can dream...
The saddest thing is that I would buy that. Even though I own every single entry released in NA including 1.5 and soon 2.5... I would still get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back