• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

snow_flake40

Awards
Honestly when I first watched the secret ending I thought they were hinting at a TWEWY 2 rather than a KH sequel. So either we'd be playing as Sora playing out the Reaper's Game, or we play as Neku/a new character and for one of the weeks they team up with Sora.

I could see the same thing happening with a Verum Rex spinoff where we play as Yozora through his story but at some point Riku shows up as a party member or something. It'd be the KH characters acting as cameos in these other series for a change but what happens to them is still canonical to the KH plot and we get to see how they make it back home.

At the moment I just don't see how they could stretch out Shibuya and Verum Rex-world to a full plot for a KH game, and having them as single worlds in one game might feel totally out of place with the usual KH worlds/tone.

But mainly I'm in love with the pettiness of Nomura holding Sora hostage in another squeenix franchise until enough people finally play TWEWY lmao

Back