• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH to be portable spin-off, not KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.joystiq.com said:
The designer hinted that the side-story would play "slightly different" than the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series. "I want to ... change the system a little," said Nomura, adding, "The multi-developing makes me want to put it on something else [other than consoles.]"
This makes me want to buy a PSP even more. xD.

ace45

Although it would be nice to play the next KH game on something I could probably afford, I am not liking this. The Secret video at the end of KH2 FM had me so psyched because the graphics were so amazingly well done. I would want the next KH to be on PS3 because it would look nicer than something like a PSP( which is something that I wouldn't mind the next KH being on), DS( maybe not), or a cell phone (I cannot even imagine how Nomura would plan to put a KH game on there)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
ace45 said:
or a cell phone (I cannot even imagine how Nomura would plan to put a KH game on there)

well, clearly they'd find a way, considering that they already freakin did it a while back:
raug01_KingdomHearts-04.jpg

Q

Banned
This makes me want to buy a PSP even more. xD.

This actually makes me want to not buy a PSP. D:
I hope it isn't shitty, or the graphics come up badly. I could not live to see this new KH get a 6 on ANY gaming magazine. Phailure is not an option, Nomura. MOVE IT TO A CONSOLE D:

Look, the PSP sucks. There are only a few good games for it, and those have only good control schemes. It will be REALLY hard to do something on the PSP that'll be good for KH.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Joystiq not quoting the entire quote FTL:

I want to make this [new project] slightly different from the Kingdom Hearts' series, and change the system a little... The multi-developing makes me want to put it on something else... If we follow this idea, it would be hard to choose if to make the game for the "PSP", "NDS" or the cell phone. "

He hasn't decided whether he wants the PSP or the DS for the game

It would be nice to play the next KH game on something I could probably afford, I am not liking this. The Secret video at the end of KH2 FM had me so psyched because the graphics were so amazingly well done. I would want the next KH to be on PS3 because it would look nicer than something like a PSP( which is something that I wouldn't mind the next KH being on), DS( maybe not), or a cell phone (I cannot even imagine how Nomura would plan to put a KH game on there)

Uhh...newsflash for j00, look at KH1's secret video, look at KH2. The Secret Video's are just little hyped-up previews, they don't show actual content, gameplay, or graphics.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ace45 said:
or a cell phone (I cannot even imagine how Nomura would plan to put a KH game on there)
I can imagine it. Square is making more Mobile games now and with the next-gen mobiles in Japan, a new KH would work fine on it.

I see it being on mobile or DS.. Go for something everyone has or the handheld thats winning.

S

Shadow Soldier

This actually makes me want to not buy a PSP.
Not enough to give it a fighting chance in the handheld market.
It will be REALLY hard to do something on the PSP that'll be good for KH.

How will it be hard? If anything, it should go on the PSP. The PSP can hand over graphics, it has the analog support. I think the KH spin offs should be on the PSP. Even though I don't like PSP, it'll make more sense to put it on it.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Not enough to give it a fighting chance in the handheld market.

How will it be hard? If anything, it should go on the PSP. The PSP can hand over graphics, it has the analog support. I think the KH spin offs should be on the PSP. Even though I don't like PSP, it'll make more sense to put it on it.

um, i'm not saying that the new KH game shouldn't go on PSP, but I still really dont see how it would "make more sense" to put it on the PSP than the DS or mobile.

ZOMGGRAFFIX!!1 ya know, if there's one thing that both the PSP and PS3 have taught us so far, it's that GRAPHICS DONT MAKE GAMES!

also, no, the PSP does not have full analog support. dont try talking to me about the "analog nub" either. i own a PSP, and trust me, that nub does not give the same kinda analog control you'd find on a console controller. the nub is just a pathetic attempt at creating a miniature analog stick. dont try and act like it's the same thing as a real analog stick.

i'm not saying that the new KH will most likely come out on the DS or that it will most likely be a mobile game. what i'm saying is that it's ignorant to think that one handheld would "make more sense" than the other.

D

Deleted member 36435

I just hope it isn't on the mobile phone...
@j4p4an3s3~61RL, (wow I can't believe I spelled that right without looking) where did you find Kingdom Hearts for the cell-phone?

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Uh 2222, maybe on the same site?

Anywho, PSP game would suck, DS FTW. If TN wants to make a portable KH, put it on the system that succeded the original KHPortable handheld =P

Sides, I don't have a PSP .__.

S

Shadow Soldier

Uh 2222, maybe on the same site?

Anywho, PSP game would suck, DS FTW. If TN wants to make a portable KH, put it on the system that succeded the original KHPortable handheld =P

Sides, I don't have a PSP .__.

Only because the GBA didn't have much power, so they couldn't do much else with the game. I mean, they couldn't make it 3D. And the PSP wasn't out at the time so they couldn't put it on that.

Khaston

I got a PSP and DS :D

I'm set. I think playing as Mickey will be awesome, even if he's no Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
[SARCASM]And Nintendo did oh so great with CoM...[/SARCASM]

[SARCASM]Oh yeah! Because I forgot how Nintendo made Chains of Memories![/SARCASM]

OH WAIT! LOL, they DIDN'T, silly me, I must have been thinking of that other game that wasn't made by, you know, Square Enix corporation and Jupiter entertainment

Learn the difference between the developer of the game and the company behind the platform it's played on

And for the record, Chains of Memories was a better game than KH2

Rikuswish

I would prefer this game to be on the PS2 or PS3. But I hope it does come on the PSP. Yes, I have one, but the graphics and sound effects are way better than the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back