• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Nintendo Power - 358/2 Days Cover Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The next issue of Nintendo Power will feature 358/2 Days as their big cover preview!

Nintendo Power said:
No teases or sly hints about next month's cover game, because we know how long many of you have been waiting for our big story on Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days for DS. We'll also reveal a couple of cool Wii surprises and review big-name games like The Conduit and Indiana Jonesand the Staff of Kings-all in just 30 short days!

boo_shoe2000

WOOTY WEEW! that will probably be the best Nintendo Power issue ever. I bet somebodys gonna hang it in a wall (without removing the plastic)

PS: not me

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
REALLY! I can't wait! The last cover for me was kinda boring, and this one will be a collectors cover! OMG

Shade737

Silver Member
Now to actually see what it looks like. I don't care much for Conduit.

Sexy Angel
Oh boy! Oh boy! Yeah! Yes!!! YES!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!

EPIC BONER!!!

slmcknett

Do you even need to re-subscribe? Can't you just go to, like, Gamestop and pick up an issue from there?

Lolita

Dear You
o3o Iunno, the only magazine i've ever actually subscribed to and stuff is Gameinformer. Screw those dipshirts for only a teensy box section on Days. I'm so excited for this. o3o I can pick it up at gamestop, amirite?
/needs more money

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
So wait, is it the May issue that's covering Days or did you happen to get the May issue early so that the next issue is June?

Because I would have expected someone to post this earlier this month.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So wait, is it the May issue that's covering Days or did you happen to get the May issue early so that the next issue is June?

Because I would have expected someone to post this earlier this month.

I beleive its the June or July Issue that will have the 358/2 story.

Also why does eveyone want to subscribe to Nintendo Power just for one Cover story.

I mean, you can walk down to your local Boarders or Walgreens and if you see a NP with Kingdom Hearts as the cover then pick it up.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I mean, you can walk down to your local Boarders or Walgreens and if you see a NP with Kingdom Hearts as the cover then pick it up.

Yeah, pretty much. I often see them at the grocery store in the magazine section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back