• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Nintendo Power - 358/2 Days Cover Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
I might buy it. As a precious memory I could always look at everyday. :]
Or just read the whole thing in the store to save money. xD;;

But nah, I think i'll buy it. ~DEPENDS~.

xD;; And also how much money I can get from my parents, i'm saving my 40 bucks for Days.

Sexy Angel
:v Heck, one issue would be something even I could possibly get in the hell hole I live in XD

ROFL

Am I the only one that got this?

Do you even need to re-subscribe? Can't you just go to, like, Gamestop and pick up an issue from there?

Yessir, indeed. Or go to walmart and get it real cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Just a warning, don't look into 358/2 Day preview on Nintendo Power too much. They have their fair share of mistranslation and mistakes, though it should be professionally looked over. I'm still facepalming at the fact they got Dr Eggman wrong -_- (or as they call him, Dr Robotnik). Though personally, I only read it from scans and I don't have NP in England, but an equivalent of that.

Eh. I'll look forward to the scans when it comes on KHI. Until then, I'm going to wait for the Japanese version of 358/2 Days.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm not subscribing to Nintendo Power for just one issue. That would be damn pointless.
I need to watch out for this, so I can go to Borders and pick it up. Thanks for the info.

The Golden Sitar

The information will probably be posted in a thread here, so I think I'll stick to reading that rather than re-subscribing. Or if I find the need to buy the issue, I'll just drop by the Gamestop near my house and fork over the cash for it. xD;;;

Sora's Darkside

You can definitly buy it, but subscribers get the new subscriber's cover were they've removed all the... let's call it "spam"... from the front cover and leave you with just the cover image and the mag's logo. Definitly looks nicer than anything you can buy on the shelves.

Also, let's hope that they get some good info and pics to go along with the article (U.S release date!)

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
i got my new nitenda its red steel 2, there isn't even anything about it in this june issue, i was bawling until i looked at last page. There will be a huge thing all about days in july issue. WHEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back