• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Song for KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nice song but doesnt go with KH! XD

Abbot

I agree with Ulti.

But, while we're guessing!

First line in the lyrics (in English, not too completely sure)

"I'm sorry... after awhile, let me sleep by your name."

Or something along those lines.

xxjunkyxx

Eww... no and no....... -.-;

KH theme songs NEED that trance-ish feel to it.

Abbot

...Trance. Why does that remind me of FFIX? >:

And, yeah, you have a point. They also need that adrenaline-inducing feeling.

But, then again, BbS/the next KH game might be different. :/

Radon

mofo
Chances are that none of you will pick the right one or close to the right one.

Clearly this.

I'm unsure what they will do for BBS though. S&C and Sanctuary don't really fit that game IMO. Sanctuary was in Days because Nomura wanted it have the same theme as KH2. BBS' theme doesn't really share with KH1's or KH2's but if it had to be one I think KH1's because of the PoHs.

I think they might just use orchestral music instead of some of Utadas work. Or maybe a remix of S&C.

Kitsune_XIII

Or maybe a remix of S&C.

NO! Dear god... please.... no more S&C.... please.... please please please PLEASE no more S&C. Yes, its a good song but... There are already enough versions of it...

As for this Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence...
Somehow, I don't think it fits the feel that BbS is supposed to give us until 2:45 into it.
Its a good song... just not for KH.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Even if Utada did make another song for KH (which she hopefully does) the singles for her songs are never released too far in advance before the games (and her singles are always released before her albums). typically its released about a week before. since BBS isn't coming out anytime soon, don't look for a song that MIGHT be it if its written by her.

Aria

braver by the minute
If Utada won't do a song for BBS I'd like Fate of the Unknown to be it's theme. The other games are to far away to guess at.

Abbot

I think Linkin Park should do the next theme. :D

Eeeeeew, no.

If Utada won't do a song for BBS I'd like Fate of the Unknown to be it's theme. The other games are to far away to guess at.

FotU would probably be the best. Though it'd be weird, since there are no lyrics. Maybe. It could work looking at the general feel of BBS.

BBS will possibly have a song looking at the mean put in the production and the overall "PS2-ness" of the game.

Gackt anyone?

...I didn't understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back