• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NHK betrays Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Ruler

what if bhk betrays sora and kills kairi or someone sorry if this is a spam

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: bhk betrays sora?

What you should be apologizing for is the spam u did in the other topics you wrote in....

Anyway, this will never happen.

What is your proof that this might happen? Also, Disney will not allow one of its main characters to die. So Kairi dying is a no.

jk4eva

Alright, for one, you don't even know if BHK is really on Sora's side, although it may appear that way.
I really don't think that a major character will die, that would be too depressing.

::leonskey::

User Title

your right... we dont know anything about the bhk.. we dont even know his name....
but i disagree with u saying that it wont happen case its to depressing.... disneys never truly been as innocent as it seems... such as the urben myths on its little "secret messages" in some movies... also disneys showing darker storys lately ... such as people dying....such as mufasas dying and betrayl in the lion king and the death of nemos mother in finding nemo... also we cant trust square too much with people surviving.. i remember thinking that main chars couldent die in VGS... untill i saw areis die in FF7.

asfor kairi dying... its not impossible... just a 99.9 % chance of it never happining or even crossing a developers mind. plus its like rated e..*or mabby itl change up a rank in the ersb system like prince of persia. i guess well just havtah wait for the release of kh2 to know what truly happens. and if youve read up to this point i thank you for listining to me and bearing with my misspelling.

jk4eva

Alright, you made a good point Leonskey. It could be possible, but I think that for the developers to decide to kill off an important character, it would have to contribute to the plot in some way. They would have to carefully plan this...it would be a good twist, but still depressing to me. Also, very unlikely that BHK would be responsible for killing Kairi.

twilightdarkness

I think he is a part of Sora i think the clue is in the Trailer "ANOTHER SIDE" which could mean the other side of sora which is BHK "ANOTHER STORY" which could mean the story of Soras other side bhk

D

Dark Ruler

o right dorry i was just wondering i didnt know who's side he was on

::leonskey::

User Title

mabby hes not on anyones side... not good nor baf. mabby hes just caught in the middle of the fight betweene good and bad

fizban

something might happen like in ff7 were aeris(why'd they change it to "AERITH")gets killed by sephiroth. maybe the same thing will happen with the "sephiroth figure" being acted out by ansem

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com

It is highly doubtful that Kairi, the main character's love interest, would be killed off. Though however unlikely, it is still possible. But at this point, it is all just speculation. No one will know until an interview, video, or the game comes out. Kapeesh!?

sratrunks

Vampire Lord
Website
kingdomhearts2.net

Bhk will not betray sora because he mission is to protect him. So yes your theory is more than likely wrong, in the trailers he is fighting axel and the heartless and if he was bad why would he fight the heartless?

heartslayer101

Kill Kiari? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That would SUCK Because I would never get to see Sora and Kiari make out at the end. OH sure a wimpy hug in the first game. I am concerned about this because I have always wanted to see some one kiss in kingdom hearts(Besides Alladin and Jasmine) But every bode saw that coming right right.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

*points to sig* -.-'

Do not post every random thought that goes through your head. Back things up with proof, and sound decently humane.

monkey_boy

nomura said that BHK is Sora's guardian, and I believe him, so unless Kairi gets posessed, and tries to kill Sora, it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back