• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nice to meet you

• Thread starter Deleted member 253737
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 253737

Hi there, nice to meet you!

I'm new here, as this is my first day registering, but I have been following the site for a long time now.
Even years ago I would visit this site to look at images for references when drawing. It has been really helpful! I want to give a thank you for putting those images up. So, I'm excited to finally be joining the forums and be a part of the community.

I am RazzyRu, and online I'm most likely more well known for being an illustrator in the Vocaloid community, or being an Admin for VocaVerse Network forums and Discord. But, now I wanted to join the world of Kingdom Hearts more so than I have before!

To be honest, I started with KHUx, and now have played through Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix (Now I am just working on 100%). I'm looking forward to playing more titles in the series!

Well, I'm not always the best at introductions, but I hope this is alright. I look forward to being a part of the community!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soldier

Awards
Welcome to the forums RazzyRu, hope you enjoy your stay, please do read the FAQ. We can always use more illustrators and your goal to 100% KH 1.5 is very admirable. Take it from someone who achieved that goal and then some (Proud owner of every kh platinum on the PS4) it puts hair on your chest.

D

Deleted member 253737

Hi Soldier, thanks for the welcome!
Reading over the FAQ was a good idea, very informative
All KH Platinum on PS4? Man, that's really cool! That sounds like it took a long time to get, but was definitely worth it in the end

Soldier

Awards
Hi Soldier, thanks for the welcome!
Reading over the FAQ was a good idea, very informative
All KH Platinum on PS4? Man, that's really cool! That sounds like it took a long time to get, but was definitely worth it in the end
Yep, It did take a long time (9 months if I remember correctly), nearly every minigame was agonizingly frustrating, especially ice cream beat and the Tangled dance minigame and I still don't know how i did it. But it was worth it for the respect of people I'll probably never meet face to face.

Back