• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nid help badly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus364

You need to synthesis all tha items in the item shop and thats all, i think, then the ultima weapon will be available to sythesis.

-it could take a while though, cuz most of the last few items are really rare, like Gales and mystery goos.

(EDIT)- if you need help with tha items go ahead and ask.

Magus364

I'm not sure i havent played that part in a while, but you just keep collecting items and sythesis them all. some of them are only in one area

how far r u on the list so far? give me the item name and i'll post the list of the rest of the items u need and the weapon. i'll give the items location and how many u need and tips on how to get them and everything tommorrow cuz i have to go.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The best place to get Gales is the End Of The World, in the room just before Final Rest. There are loads of Invisibles and Angel Stars so u can build up exp. as well. Mystery Goos are easy to find in Deep Jungle (Camp) and wondeland (Lotus Forest) with white mushrooms, you only need the basic spells for these ones

ino99

On the item list i only have the FF:

Gale:3
Power Gem:5
Thunder gem:1
Mystery Goo:0

i will try the places that Chaywa said. But i don't know where to get the Thunder Gems :(

yeah, make sure you synth all 24 items, then the ultimate weapon will be available to synth. it will tell you what items are needed like all the rest of the synthable items. once it becomes an option and you need still need help finding where to get the items, just check back and ask. :)

TotalPotato

You get Thunder Gems from Screwdivers, Aquatanks, and White Mushrooms. White Mushrooms only yield them if you cast Thunder on them 3 times at the appropriate time, and even then I don't think it's a 100% chance.

Magus364

i 'm posting a list of all the items and wat heartless to get them from if anybody needs it in help needed.

dragon_heart

i dunno i would check the official site. I found it in the FAQ. I'm suprised they have it for Kh and not CoM.

You need :
Everything syntesised
  • 5 Lucid Gems — Wight Knight (Halloween Town)
  • 5 Power Gems — Pirate and Pirate Ship (Never Land)
  • 5 Thunder Gems — Aquatank and Screwdriver (Atlantica)
  • 3 Mystery Goos — White Mushroom, Black Fungus and Rare Truffle (various locations)
  • 3 Gales — Angel Star and Invisible (End of the World)
Good luck! IU copied this from the site so no credit to me at all.

Last edited:

ino99

Thanks i'll try out the places and the fun part about it while i'm hunting i'm leveling at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back