• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NieR Automata | Xbox One on June 26th, 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Automata was such good! Easily one the best I`ve played this year and probably one of the best I have played in a long time. The story still makes me think and ponder different things.

I have thought about starting a new playtrough with Hard difficulty setting. The thought about Very Hard playtrough also crossed my mind, but dying after 1 hit might be too much for me. I could not even beat the demo version which is the prologue in Very Hard. D8

Laurel

Awards
Happy that there's a thread of this game, but the fact that it has been inactive cannot continue, it's simply not 2B (that was a bad pun, I apologize). I'd like to give my quick thoughts on it. I thought the game was very enjoyable and emotionally draining. The story--while some elements have been done before--was executed well and in a way that made it different from other medias that deal with androids and a post-apocalyptic earth.

And we can't talk about this game without its soundtrack. Its beautiful, emotional and I'm glad it won the Soundtrack of the Year award. There might be only a couple of tracks that I don't like, but overall it's one of my favorite video game soundtracks. My favorite track btw is The Tower which I think is underrated.

It's not a perfect game, though, there could've been some more A2 since she isn't in it as much. (Crossing my fingers for A2 to have her own game). I also enjoyed 2B and 9S of course and thought that their relationship was one of the most interesting aspects in the game. Overall this was a great game and I'm happy that it got the attention that it did considering it went up against big titles like Mario and Zelda last year.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Nier Automata coming to Xbox One on June 26th, 2018

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Digital only.

It got next to no applause at the conference. Something tells me this is not going to do that well on Xbox.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Digital only.

It got next to no applause at the conference. Something tells me this is not going to do that well on Xbox.

I thought it was pretty hyped on youtube.com/xbox. Probably the wrong audience for that game.

Laurel

Awards
It's great that the game's going on Xbox, now more people can get their heart ripped out, lol. I convinced a friend to get it on XBox so I'm interested to know what he'll think.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
NieR: Automata Game of the YoHRa has been announced. It should include the DLC and extras. Releasing March 7, 2019 in the US and on 10 March, 2019 in Europe. Man, I still have yet to play this game haha.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm glad I waited. We're getting a physical copy of this as well.

TheMostRad

Oh dip, what's the DLC? This was def. not a game I expected DLC for given the...nature of the game.

Perkilator

Awards
Hey, how would you feel if Nier got a full-on world with an original plot? And yes, I know it’s extremely unlikely, if likely at all (also, it’s have to be kept E10+, for obvious reasons.)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Sora was called 13S, and Donald and Goofy were called 34D and 32G, respectively?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Just saw the first episode of the Nier anime despite not having played the game. I thought it was an overall good episode and the puppet show special bit after the credits was pretty funny😂

But I am curious 🤔 To those who’ve already played the game, how does this hold up compared to the game? Were you pleased or did you find something lacking? I’d like to hear what you think

Back