• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo DS Wifi (Mario Kart)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Does anyone have a DS with Mario Kart DS and able to connect to wifi? If So lets play, here is my friend code. My Nickname is BoxyBoxy

Also, I'm getting the Tony Hawks DS for christmas so after Christmas if anyone has that game, play me on it too. :D

Mighty

I have it.

My name is "Winner", my brother felt we needed to be named it... even though he often loses.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Can't Wait! I'm getting my wi-fi adaptor this week!

Rakasen

I got a DS and Mario Kart DS, but my router doesnt work with my DS, so I might get the connection adapter. Sometimes I play at restaraunts, so I still play with WIFI, but how do I find out the code?

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I got a Nintendo DS and MKDS!!!

FC: 00192132

T.T I hardly go on because my sister has a wireless router at her house and I'm hardly ever there. Well I put it anyways :p

And to get your code you must have at least logged onto NWC at least once then go to "Nintendo WFC" on the menu and go to "Friends" then "Confirm Friend Code".

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Well you guys, my dad changed the router settings so I need to figure out the Wep key can anyone help me with this. And Mikail I added you Hope to play Jcmunny and mikail soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back