• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
re: my body is lady

Did anyone see the X-play where scribblenauts was featured? It was hilarious, they put a dingo on the level and there was a baby and the dingo ate the baby!

Scribblenauts was low priority for my DS list until I saw all the combinations and the scope of the dictionary. Do want now =<<

This month and last month grr. Nintendo wants my money.

Layton, Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi, Days.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Scribblenauts was low priority for my DS list until I saw all the combinations and the scope of the dictionary. Do want now =<<

This month and last month grr. Nintendo wants my money.

Layton, Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi, Days.

Ds is the best. also alot of cool loking DSiWare games are coming out too, even clayfighters.

S

Shadow Soldier

Hate the DSi. To me, that was a waste of money and time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Hate the DSi. To me, that was a waste of money and time.

I mean, if they're going to make a console with new OS and application software that's also capable of more, why the fuck not make games for it?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Seeing how I'm having a real hard time finding the N64 LoZ games and knowing what's on the VC, I think I'll consider getting a Wii again, should its price drop to $199 or whatever. I'll especially consider this (for the near future, when the money issues aren't so bad) if I have to sell my PS3.

Anyways, I may be a horribly late addition to those who beat Super Mario 64 (How many years has that been out again?), but I did beat it, two nights ago. I'm still working on getting 120 stars, but I beat it with 81. Now, before you start bashing me for that, let alone the time it took, let me say that I only had my original N64 for a short time, before some life issues lead up to me no longer having. Being the kid I was, I naturally crossed over to the PS1 and stayed on the Sony side for a good while. Now, for the star thing.. I just got a little impatient and wanted to see this "rainbow" Bowser. Btw, the battle was hard, but it was too easy to complete it. Sure, maybe I could of just ignored the 1up mushroom just before the battle, but I didn't. Anyways, I'll get back to getting the last 39 stars tonight or tomorrow.

Also, Mario 64 is officially the second N64 game I beat. (Crusin' USA being the first.) I look forward to possibly getting my hands on the N64 LoZ games, whether I have to get a Wii to play them or not. I'm also considering getting the Banjo-Kazooie games.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie are GREAT ideas. A must-have if you ask me.

Heard they were only on XBL, though. Not VC.

S

Shadow Soldier

And they have that thing mentioned in the Video Game Vault, Stop n Swap!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie are not on the VC, they are only on XBLA.

IN fact I'm buying them soon because I'll benefit from never having played them fully, and being able to now in full 1080p :)

Seeing how I'm having a real hard time finding the N64 LoZ games
919239_52155_front.jpg

the_legend_of_zelda_ocarina_of_time_and_master_quest_ntsc_front.jpg

S

Shadow Soldier

Whoo for broken Majora's Mask game.

S

Shadow Soldier

Then you seriously lucked out. When I bought it new and played MM... it was broken. You couldn't finish it.

Back