• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No early BBS worlds shown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
All BBS Battle Screen Shots are later in the game.
look at Terra's large health bar throughout these screen shots

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 05.jpg
Cinderella 1

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 06.jpg
Cinderella 2

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 09.jpg
Sleeping Beauty Forest

http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/bbsscan.jpg
Snow White

Why haven't they shown us early worlds my theory is that they have the young disney characters pixar worlds, and live action movies they don't want us too see
what do you think:thumbup::thumbsup:

Blink Me

that is actually a good point. It might be though that Terra revisits the worlds after he's done them or sqaure haven't sorted out the health bars properly yet. I could be wrong, but i reckon they'll save pixar worlds till kingdom hearts 3, just so then there's something different to it. And i really hope we don't revisit many of the disney worlds we've already seen. I'd rather have new disney worlds. i know olympus coliseum is in, and i'd tolerate a pinocchio or peter pan revisit, but i don't really see why we need to see a 10 year old aladdin or ariel.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
i think maybe they didnt want us to see that they added all the princesses of hearts worlds
cause you might visit all 7 plus others like Olympus Coliseuem, Halloween Town [maybe?]
but the early worlds might have been Beauty and the Beast, or Argabah, or even Wonderland

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well this is a long shot, but what if since the enemy's are so hard you have to start with that much health?Lol..No..not likely!

killermmat

that is actually a good point. It might be though that Terra revisits the worlds after he's done them or sqaure haven't sorted out the health bars properly yet. I could be wrong, but i reckon they'll save pixar worlds till kingdom hearts 3, just so then there's something different to it. And i really hope we don't revisit many of the disney worlds we've already seen. I'd rather have new disney worlds. i know olympus coliseum is in, and i'd tolerate a pinocchio or peter pan revisit, but i don't really see why we need to see a 10 year old aladdin or ariel.

I agree with Blink we really don't need all those old worlds such as Agrabah,(or however you spell it) Ariel is so useless(not to mention annoying). Although it would be a nice thing to have different worlds Disney and Square might want to be cheap and just enhance the orginal designs of worlds making them look nicer and neater. I don't understand how you would do a pinocchio revisit unless it was like what happened before they got swallowed by Monstro. Peter Pan would be hard to say because this takes place before the events of Sora's adventure I would however understand another visit with Sora because they made I think 1 more movie after the first peter pan I think. Other than that a world i'd really like to see is maybe a Bambi or Dumbo world we only had them as summons.(bambi in CoM, and Dumbo in KH1)

Blink Me

I agree with Blink we really don't need all those old worlds such as Agrabah,(or however you spell it) Ariel is so useless(not to mention annoying). Although it would be a nice thing to have different worlds Disney and Square might want to be cheap and just enhance the orginal designs of worlds making them look nicer and neater. I don't understand how you would do a pinocchio revisit unless it was like what happened before they got swallowed by Monstro. Peter Pan would be hard to say because this takes place before the events of Sora's adventure I would however understand another visit with Sora because they made I think 1 more movie after the first peter pan I think. Other than that a world i'd really like to see is maybe a Bambi or Dumbo world we only had them as summons.(bambi in CoM, and Dumbo in KH1)

Yeah i only thought pinocchio as you could go to the fair thing which he's tricked into before being swallowed by monstro and peter pan where we can see neverland. But i'd much rather new disney worlds be in it. And i'd like to see bambi and dumbo worlds too, as well as 101 dalmation worlds. they could be mini-game worlds. And also a sword in the stone world, where we understand merlin's background. We don't need to see Agrabah or wonderland as we know how alice and jasmine got kidnapped, and beats castle wouldn't work in the timeline. she wasn't looked up there for 10 years with beast.

tdc456

thses are early in development
right now they are working out processing kinks
they wont work on health bar growth until they finish work on worlds and cutscenes all the stuff like that comes last
they're still working on what all the bars and command lists are going to look like

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, Square Enix specifically does this early on so that you can't guess at which point in the game that world is taking place. They always have a default Health Bar, MP Bar, and Keyblade so that you can't guess at which point the screenshot is taking place in the game. So, even though Cinderella may be the first world you visit in the game, or the last World in the game, no matter which Square Enix specifically took the screenshot with a default HP bar

Last edited:

tdc456

but it also depends on which scenario you play first in the game
most likely all 3 playable characters go to each world but possibly in a different order

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
or maybe the leveling system is like the one in COM where u chose if u gain more health or cp because they have said BBS battle system will be similar to COM

Battle system and leveling up are two seperate things. Nomura has said he already has a unqiue growth system for the game.

tdc456

Have you seen the new scans at all Ven_013?
Terra has a bar that says focus above his health bar.
It looks like a drive bar except it's blue instead of yellow.
Thats probably how he goes into "Fatal Mode".

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I don't think he'll have a magic bar. I think magic will be just a regular attack that can be one of the commands.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just to show my point, made above:

opm0521.png

Pirates of the Carribean world, default HP bar

opm0518.png

Beauty and the Beast world, same default HP bar

Agrabah - Kingdom Hearts 2 screenshot
Disney Castle - Kingdom Hearts 2 screenshot

Disney Castle, Agrabah, same default HP bar

Early in development S-E purposefully has a default HP bar in their screenshots so that you can't guess how far into the game that screenshot was taken, so like above, Terra's HP bar is the same default length in every screenshot, even though some worlds will be later or earlier in the game

Awards
http://www.khinsider.com/images/JumpFesta08/bbsscan.jpg

this is the pic with the focus bar
i think this game is gonna rock
the command menu looks pretty sick
thanks though i think BBS and 358/2 each need a pixar world and a live action world for each character
cars
incredibles
toy story
nemo
under dog
santa clause
high schol musical (mini game world)
national treasure:thumbup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back