• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No final fantsy character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

For The King

personally, i think it's fine how ff in kh is. maybe leon could've been included in a minor role, but other than that it's fine how it is.

As am I, one or two FF character here and there is fine with me. But I might be biased because I prefer the Disney aspect of KH a tad more. :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just think there's not much room in kh to add more than 3 in a kh game. i could defintely see zack returning in his 1st class soldier style

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do wish there were more side quests. Not like an onslaught of them like in FFXII or Days, but enough that it keeps you playing longer.

And I don't mind there being a lack of FF (besides Zack) in BBS. KH was made as a SExDisney crossover. Not a FFxDisney crossover. FF characters were just side characters that happened to be involved in some of the main plot. I'd like to see their roles utilized better in future games, though. Like how others suggested on side quests.

I'd like to see a side plot for FF characters that you don't have to play to finish the game.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its more the they had in 358/2
with only the moogle

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'd like more Final Fantasy characters too. The whole concept of Disney and Final Fantasy together is kind what made Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts. I'm not sure I understand why Disney characters don't complicate the plot of Kingdom Hearts but Final Fantasy characters do, especially if none of it's canon and just fanservice.

How about less Organization cameos.

Allister Rose

French Lover
no i tihnk more organization cameos and less FF. it may have worked well with kh1-kh2. but since their is already a large cast of FF, i doubt they'll add more to complicate the story. as of why they don't make Disney do that, i have no idea, they can but they aren't

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'm personally tired of the Organization; it did enough to derail the narrative over the last several titles, so if Nomura wants to un-complicate the story, he should start there.

αsiя

space coke
I would like to see the FF characters but not too many. Sure FF and Disney is what made the KH famous, but KH now holds is own story and characters, it basically now grown up and doesn't rely that much on FF. The series is evolving, every series does, just like FF itself.

More people are going for the Disney and original characters, now. I see every where about the talk of Disney or the original character but rarely any talk of FF, unless those hardcore FF fans.

I love FF but it's sorta time for KH to say goodbye to it, not entirely, but at least to the point where it's not needed.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm personally tired of the Organization; it did enough to derail the narrative over the last several titles, so if Nomura wants to un-complicate the story, he should start there.

well i think that the org is gone

they might have some cameos of their somebodies in later titles

but i really dont see larxene returning

Allister Rose

French Lover
well the organization is gone, but i think it's great that we see their somebodies in some titles. that and they didn't play major roles, so it's good

αsiя

space coke
Yea the Org is technically gone now. It would of been stupid for Nomura not to include the Org members in BBS, because that would be the perfect chance to show them who they were in the past. FF character, no we didn't need, it would of been nice but I wouldn't care, and I don't really want to see teenage Squall, Aerith, Cloud, kid Yuffie, etc.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
That's the thing really, the Organization could have been accomplished with a few characters rather than 14. And while their arc maybe at a close, it's had a HUGE impact on diverting the story from the main characters. It's understandable that Disney and Final Fantasy have relegated their roles within the context of the series establishing it's own identity, but it seems like even the original characters of Kingdom Hearts are divorcing themselves from the original spirit of of the franchise.

I suppose I won't go into this too much more, since by listing examples I'd be spoiling and such. ;p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I still want to see the rest of the org members who's original human forms were not shown though, so I wouldn't mind if he somehow put them in, in a future title.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I still want to see the rest of the org members who's original human forms were not shown though, so I wouldn't mind if he somehow put them in, in a future title.

Yeah, from a fan-service point that would be fun to see, but if we have to be re-introduced to each of the remaining Organization's somebodies for the sake of just showing them off (in my opinion the point of why there were so many Organization members) it would just get old.

Allister Rose

French Lover
in kingdom hearts one FF was mainly used to fill in some gaps that Disney couldn't (the only KH originals were SRK and Ansem). but that's all they do. it's usually in a kh original world they fill in. i would like disney to be more involved.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I personally don't care if Final Fantasy characters are involved in the over-arcing plot, but that's kinda of the role that characters like Squall and Aerith established in Traverse Town. They were there to interact with Sora and provide some context for what had happened to him. Ultimately it was minor in the grand scheme of things and could be accomplished by any other character, but at least it felt like there was a presence there.

That context needs to be applied to more Disney cameos and Final Fantasy cameos as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back