• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► No freakin way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
BTW didn't someone have that name a while back?

That was Vossler, who threw the same fit as Haxon. More or less with "Silh change my name back you asshole. Fucking change my name back". Yatta yatta yatta.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I am very emotional, im on medication for it. This is really driving me crazy just change it back, and stop making fun of me. Nobody is perfect

Yes, no one is perfect, but complaining about it so much isn't really going to help.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Stop begging. It makes you look weak. And looking weak is fuel for laughter, which means everyone is gonna take this as a joke. It's just a name. Talk to the mods about it since they're the ones changing your name. All you did by making a thread was let everyone else aware of your foolishness. Come on now, internet fights, internet bullying, being stressed out over a game forum. It is pretty crazy lol.

Your thread might get closed. So PM a mod. But dont bother every single one though.

edit: If they never change it. Just keep posting until you get 1000 and make a name change request.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch then bitch some more.

You're sure to win that way!

H

Haxon

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch then bitch some more.

You're sure to win that way!
What else am I suppose to do? because I am not giving up until I have my name back.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
What else am I suppose to do? because I am not giving up until I have my name back.

. . .

Then you're most likely going to get banned. What are you going to do? Bother all the admins to change your name? :/

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

I told you. It wooooooorks.

Or stop. That does work better in most cases.

H

Haxon

I will stop bothering them if they stop bothering me. This really isnt fair.

S

Shadow Soldier

They did you a favor. Haxon15 was a stupid name anyways.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Your thread might get closed. So PM a mod.

Nah it's going to be closed right now. And uh, in case none of you knew mods can't change names. Only admins can.

But dont bother every single one though.

o/

[EDIT]

For that matter, why are you whining this much in the first place? It's not like someone changed your name to something completely perverse/incoherent.

H

Haxon

If this is closed who will I go to? Someone please change it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back