• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Gears of War Expansion for 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

It was recently annouced that the best selling Xbox 360 game Gears of War was making its way to the PC. It was also said that Epic had added a new boss fight and other new features to the game on the PC. Sadly it looks like there will be no expansion pack release on the 360 and the features will be PC exclusive.

gears-of-war-20070726041344045.jpg

Personally I found this to be a very poor move on Epic's part, I wanted to fight that thing.

Source - IGN: No Gears of War Expansion for 360

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It will come the 360.. Epic isn't stupid..

They want to make the PC owners and people who will buy it just for the new stuff, feel like they have something the 360 owners don't and some will rebuy it on PC, just for the new stuff and Epic knows this, lol.

After its been out the PC for little, they will bring it so 360 owners can download it.. They want to get all the sells they can form PC owners and people that will rebuy first.

pwninator

I can only hope so, but from what Cliffy b and the designer have said its not lookin to good for us as of now.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
This could be true. M$ did piss off Epic by charging money for the Gears of War map pack. Or it could just be the tradition of PC ports being better than the console versions.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
It will come the 360.. Epic isn't stupid..

They want to make the PC owners and people who will buy it just for the new stuff, feel like they have something the 360 owners don't and some will rebuy it on PC, just for the new stuff and Epic knows this, lol.

After its been out the PC for little, they will bring it so 360 owners can download it.. They want to get all the sells they can form PC owners and people that will rebuy first.

Hope so, I hate playing games on the PC, and I wanna fight the Brumak really bad. If they DO bring this stuff to the 360, won't it break the 1250 maximum gamerscore? At Microsoft's press conference, Cliffy B said they were adding new achievements, a new online game type, and 5 new campaign chapters, but I guess we'll see IF it comes to the 360.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Won't come to 360. They've said it. Why would anyone buy the PC version if they could get everything on 360?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
They could bring it to the 360 but it miht be priced to 10-15 dollars. But who knows they may just want to work with the PC rather than the 360. Or maybe even Gears of War was orginally going to be for PC but they switched it for the 360. We dont know yet. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back