• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was just about to post how it was so bad it sounded fanmade...because it even reminded me of my terrible voice over. XD

Odd that they would have a silent trailer and reveal only one voice, too.

I think GS accidentally uploaded a fan-trailer.

A fan trailer done by Leonard Nimoy? I don't think so.

And nobody can't say that man isn't Leonard Nimoy.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
If it's real....eh. The voice itself is okay, it's just the acting; no emotion. :/ He sounds like a teacher telling his kindergarten class a storybook.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, the text is in English. The trailer is real. Nimoy's voice is real. Tis real.

And the man is old. And Spock. What else does Spock sound like but emotionless.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i wonder if last prank really scarred you that badly.........................it can't be fake. but you guys just make me doubt so much...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i wonder if last prank really scarred you that badly.........................it can't be fake. but you guys just make me doubt so much...

Well i don't think this is fake but I just wonder if the voice actor is a place holder that GS got. The footage is obviously real, just is the VA real?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@lycorismoon29: LEONARD NIMOYYYYYY O: I kinda agree on that, though I haven't heard his voice since I saw Star Trek last year XD; *goes to find videos*

After a second watch, the voice doesn't sound that bad! MX's voice sounds more malevolent in Japanese, but this could be a really neat change if it's MX. Same thing with DiZ: his English voice is VERY different from the Japanese version (not just because of the accent P:) but it still fits.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well i don't think this is fake but I just wonder if the voice actor is a place holder that GS got. The footage is obviously real, just is the VA real?

It's freakin' Leonard Nimoy. I'd say it is real considering the man has never played in a KH game, nor do I think he sits in his basement pretending to be old men in video games.

@lycorismoon29: LEONARD NIMOYYYYYY O: I kinda agree on that, though I haven't heard his voice since I saw Star Trek last year XD; *goes to find videos*

After a second watch, the voice doesn't sound that bad! MX's voice sounds more malevolent in Japanese, but this could be a really neat change if it's MX. Same thing with DiZ: his English voice is VERY different from the Japanese version (not just because of the accent P:) but it still fits.

TY for somebody finally listening to me! :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's freakin' Leonard Nimoy. I'd say it is real considering the man has never played in a KH game, nor do I think he sits in his basement pretending to be old men in video games.

Wait, so iis it actually confirmed that it's Leonard Nimoy? I thougth that was speculation.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think the voice acting sounds bad. Not the voice itself, just the acting.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't even know who this Nimoy dude is, but he's bad. Lol.

EDIT: OH you're right, it is in English. I guess I had to zoom in. It looked Japanese to me.

I guess if this is real, Square-Enix needs to hire an entirely new advertising team for NA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, so iis it actually confirmed that it's Leonard Nimoy? I thougth that was speculation.

It's not confirmed but if you listen to the voice, it is the man. Go watch ST2009 and Fringe and don't tell me that isnt his voice.

(Or go watch the old ST movies. His voice changed a lot after he finished TOS and he sounds like he does now...)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's not confirmed but if you listen to the voice, it is the man. Go watch ST2009 and Fringe and don't tell me that isnt his voice.

(Or go watch the old ST movies. His voice changed a lot after he finished TOS and he sounds like he does now...)

Oh jeez, you're right. I guess this really is MX's voice.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Unlike everyone else, I actually like the voice. At first, I didn't really care for it, but it began to grow on me.
Sounds like a good voice for MX, especially if it is Leonard Nimoy.
As for the acting itself, I'm sure more effort will actually be put into it in the game.

ZTRunks

Haha gamestop to have the first trailer aint that some funny crap i knew i was right when it came to news about it coming, but besides that at first i thought holy crap they f ed up kingdom hearts but the voice is actually growing on me. We will see how this turns out. Also the voice only goes on for about 10 seconds so we cant really judge now its the wait and see. Also if that is MX thats fine the only voice i do not want to be screwed up is aqua

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unlike everyone else, I actually like the voice. At first, I didn't really care for it, but it began to grow on me.
Sounds like a good voice for MX, especially if it is Leonard Nimoy.
As for the acting itself, I'm sure more effort will actually be put into it in the game.

I like the voice, I do think it could be better but I still like the voice.

The acting, well so far we have only heard one line. Let's wait to see if the acting is any better for the other lines MX has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back