• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
U know, I kinda find it fishy that the trailer AND the jungle book vid use the same song AND the vids came out practically at the same time...

Everybody likes Terra's theme lol. And BBS is supposed to be coming out soon, so they have to start advertising sooner rather than later if they want this to sell well. I don't see why it seems fishy.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol at the comments on this thread.

I love how people are going "OMG IT'S SO FREAKIN' FAKE!!!" because clearly they didn't look to see ENGLISH TEXT on the command bars.

At first, I was like "Huh?" when I heard the voice but after watching it 3 times, it grew on me. Besides, it's just one line. We cannot simply just voice acting simply on one line.

αsiя

space coke
U know, I kinda find it fishy that the trailer AND the jungle book vid use the same song AND the vids came out practically at the same time...

The song is a coincidence. The reason it came out around the same time is because they just found the patch to BBS and were able to hack it a couple weeks before NA BBS is gonna be promoted (at E3).

Xattm

lol at the comments on this thread.

I love how people are going "OMG IT'S SO FREAKIN' FAKE!!!" because clearly they didn't look to see ENGLISH TEXT on the command bars.

At first, I was like "Huh?" when I heard the voice but after watching it 3 times, it grew on me. Besides, it's just one line. We cannot simply just voice acting simply on one line.

Yes some of the comments have been extremely hilarious. As I've been saying, I find it funny that people are flipping out over a 20 second trailer that has two lines. But I agree with the voice growing on you. I watched it about four times and I started getting used to it. Why people think this trailer is fake is beyond me.

Glad to see so many people share my point of view on things :)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yeah, it sounds a little better if you hear it a few more times.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was the same way. I'm a Nimoy fan, but I was like "AHHH! NIMOY...Eh...hm...-play over-"

Then it grew on me.

EDIT: And the BBS site hasn't been updated in forever.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
ben 10's grandpa lol jk

hmm idk i want this to be real but the voice sounds kinda scratchy.

only time will tell i guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ben 10's grandpa lol jk

hmm idk i want this to be real but the voice sounds kinda scratchy.

only time will tell i guess.

Lol, but Ben's Grandpa sounds waaay different. "I hear it's amazing when the famous giant purple stuffed worm in flapjaw space, with a tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hairi Kairi Rock! I need scissors! 61!"

Xattm

The NA sites are never updated. The NA 358/2 site said coming soon for six months befoe it became an actual site and all it had was the plot and character bios for roxas, axel, and xion. It didn't update again till the game came out.

Takarifan101

$50 bucks this is fake because there has never been a trailer like this before

I'm standing firm, gamestop wouldn't make that mistake. In the Re:Com trailer there were no spoken lines just english gameplay. This is almost like that
besides someone would have found the original source by now (if it was fake)

Xattm

I'm standing firm, gamestop wouldn't make that mistake. In the Re:Com trailer there were no spoken lines just english gameplay. This is almost like that
besides someone would have found the original source by now (if it was fake)

people are probably still on edge since the prank last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back