• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Leonard Nimoy's voice isn't bad. Though All I have to say about this is now is.

spock%20goatee.jpg

AND AHHHHHHHHH! MY ST LOVE AND MY KH LOVE HAVE FUSED INTO ONE.

/caps end

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I kind of expected this. Disney sucks at game voice acting.
They herd the actors into a dark, crowded closet with a mic, give them a sheet of paper, don't even tell them the name of the game they're working on or the character they're playing, and force them to recite lines.

Could be worse.

Well....
lol. yea i guesss it couldve been but this is still... eeeghhh.

Sempied

IM SO PISSED!!!! THAT VOICE IS HORRIBLE!!!! FOR THEIR SAKE THAT BETTER BE ERAQUS!!!!!!
Aren't you a ray of sunshine?

We can't really say that was even MX. I'm just glad we finally got a legit source of english voice, and proof that it is in fact coming sooner than I expected if there able to get a trailer out this early, and not wait until E3 to showcase it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

For those who have not seen it on the Gamestop Page, here it is.

(It's still processing, give it a minute)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I kinda like MX's voice actor, he sounds alright to me. Could have been better but still okay.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Aren't you a ray of sunshine?

We can't really say that was even MX. I'm just glad we finally got a legit source of english voice, and proof that it is in fact coming sooner than I expected if there able to get a trailer out this early, and not wait until E3 to showcase it.
i am arent i? yea they better release the release date or at least a trailer soon. this wait is killing me!!!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Notice how none of the other clips have actual sound, and how Master Xehanort's words don't match his lips....
If this were an actual trailer, there would at least be a few battle noises accompanying these two lines, and we would be able to see that some effort went into localization.

The clips featured in this trailer have no subtitles, no voice-mouth sychronization, and no English audio beyond Master Xehanort's three lines. Looking at it, you can see that someone with basic editing software could have made this; I've seen similar editing jobs made with Windows Movie Maker. So, from what I can see, this is only a little placeholder trailer made by Gamestop so as to have something accompanying BBS on its page in their store.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Another thing before I stop saying Leonard Nimoy's name.

I said this like two days ago but I wanted an Atlantis world for Leonard Nimoy to be Kida's dad...but now I don't need that anymore. He is a freakin' main villain!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Notice how none of the other clips have actual sound, and how Master Xehanort's words don't match his lips....If this were an actual trailer, there would at least be a few battle noises, and we would be able to see that some effort went into localization. The clips featured in this trailer have no subtitles, no voice-mouth sychronization, and no English audio beyond Master Xehanort's three lines. Looking at it, you can see that someone with basic editing software could have made this; I've seen similar editing jobs made with Windows Movie Maker.

So, from what I can see, this is only a little placeholder trailer made by Gamestop so as to have something accompanying BBS on its page in their store.
yay!!! i hope so!! i want a better VA and yea i was kinda thinking this was fake.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea its fake. damn! now theres still a chance off aqua being reduced!

Sempied

It's just SE using an old trailer to make a mini one.

EDIT: And why would Gamestop post a FAKE trailer on their website? Wouldn't make sense.
That, and it has legit ENGLISH gameplay.

Not english patch has been made that fully works for BBS. It's real, It might not even be Xehanort.

We aren't going to get full voice acting, and more gameplay until E3. SE was atleast courteous enough to give this small one.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Notice how none of the other clips have actual sound, and how Master Xehanort's words don't match his lips....
If this were an actual trailer, there would at least be a few battle noises accompanying these two lines, and we would be able to see that some effort went into localization.

The clips featured in this trailer have no subtitles, no voice-mouth sychronization, and no English audio beyond Master Xehanort's three lines. Looking at it, you can see that someone with basic editing software could have made this; I've seen similar editing jobs made with Windows Movie Maker. So, from what I can see, this is only a little placeholder trailer made by Gamestop so as to have something accompanying BBS on its page in their store.

I was just about to post how it was so bad it sounded fanmade...because it even reminded me of my terrible voice over. XD

Odd that they would have a silent trailer and reveal only one voice, too.

I think GS accidentally uploaded a fan-trailer.

That, and it has legit ENGLISH gameplay.

In this trailer? I could have sworn I saw kana/kanji, not English.

And why would Gamestop post a FAKE trailer on their website? Wouldn't make sense.

I dunno...why would they post fake release dates?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well if it is fake then I hope the real MX voice actor is better. But if this is real then MX's voice actor isn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back