• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Kh2 Demo At Comicon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillheartless123

i went to comicon today and i went to the square enix booth and there was no playable demo there just a trailer to kh1 nothing about kh2 i was rele dissapointed cuz u guys aka shauni got my hopes up

Non-Existant One

There was a demo at the convention and this site has videos to proov it. You most likely went to the wrong booth, or they had already taken the KH2 display down. So it might be to late to play the demo now, but only if they have taken down the KH2 display and have put up the demo; But I think that you just went to the wrong booth at the wrong time, or something along those lines.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It was at the Buena Vista Games Booth. Sorry you went there for nada. But we head over to the downloads section of the site. More Gameplay footage has surfaced for comic-con. So that pretty much proves the demo was there.

ikillheartless123

nooooooooo i was there all day i went to everysingle booth and i had a private guy t0o take me round and show me all the stuff that most ppl wouldnt notice.....i think the thing is that they took it out the day bfore

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^ The reason you never found the demo was because it wasn't at the Square-Enix booth, it was at the Buena Vista Booth.

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I made the same mistake. First, I went to the Square-Enix booth. When I noticed it wasn't there, I walked around half of the connvention center before finding it at the Buena Vista booth! Sorry, you missed it.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
there was a KH2 demo.. i played it and it was at the BV booth (though at first it was the disney booth ^^; ) but the SE booth was really quite pointless since it only showed 2 trailers (the new AC one and the Dragon warrior...whatever # there on) and the KH music video of simple and clean which had footage of the 1st kh.. i was pretty upset to see this too but the BV booth was just about 3 or 4 booth down.. and it was behind the SE booth but there was only one tv to play so it was most likely swarmed by the time you got there (i went about 2 hours before it opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back