• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No KH3 at PlayStation Experience

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Sony have confirmed that they are not holding the PlayStation Experience event this year https://popbastion.com/2018/09/28/sony-confirmed-playstation-experience-2018-will-not-happen/

So, we can now safely cross this off the list of potential events for Kingdom Hearts 3 to appear at. Given that this event is no longer taking place, where do you think we'll be seeing the last few batches of news revealed?

With PSX out of the picture, Jump Festa is a no-brainer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Sony have confirmed that they are not holding the PlayStation Experience event this year https://popbastion.com/2018/09/28/sony-confirmed-playstation-experience-2018-will-not-happen/

So, we can now safely cross this off the list of potential events for Kingdom Hearts 3 to appear at. Given that this event is no longer taking place, where do you think we'll be seeing the last few batches of news revealed?

With PSX out of the picture, Jump Festa is a no-brainer.
jump festa and maybe the game award show in December

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There is still Paris Game Week next month. We could get a world announcement there or possibly the opening.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
There is still Paris Game Week next month. We could get a world announcement there or possibly the opening.
we could get opeing at nycc or at paris game week and have the event have the new world at the other event just saying we not getting two thing at one event then we couldd have xbox event be a world annoucment with the games award show final world annoucment with jump festa being the final story trailer

mytomxxx

we could get opeing at nycc or at paris game week and have the event have the new world at the other event just saying we not getting two thing at one event then we couldd have xbox event be a world annoucment with the games award show final world annoucment with jump festa being the final story trailer

My expectation for NYCC are pretty low, San Diego is bigger isn't? And didn't have a thing besides the demo.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Here’s my optimistic forecast:

NYCC: English trailer, Princess and the Frog reveal, first piece of Face My Fears heard, Jack Skellington summon and Haunted Mansion attraction flow revealed

Paris Games Week: Opening sequence revealed

Jump Festa: Final world reveal

A KH3 event in January: Launch trailer

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Paris Games Week is likely the biggest upcoming candidate. I'd say that PGW and and Jump Festa are the last two big events, unless they surprise us somewhere else like NYCC (which I doubt)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Paris Games Week is likely the biggest upcoming candidate. I'd say that PGW and and Jump Festa are are last two big events, unless they surprise us somewhere else like NYCC (which I doubt)
we also have xbox event in november and the game award show in november as well nothing been ruled out for me right now

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

NYCC: English trailer, Princess and the Frog reveal, first piece of Face My Fears heard, Jack Skellington summon and Haunted Mansion attraction flow revealed

Paris Games Week is likely the biggest upcoming candidate. I'd say that PGW and and Jump Festa are the last two big events, unless they surprise us somewhere else like NYCC (which I doubt)
we also have xbox event in november and the game award show in november as well nothing been ruled out for me right now

(could a mod delete my post before this post thank you)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Maybe TheProfessional isn't a troll and we'll actually get something at NYCC xD

I think this is a good list though. I really think NYCC will just be another display of the same exact demo we've seen everywhere. But if not, that'd be awesome. Comic Con has has a couple KH reveals in the past, but they're usually not about the games themselves. It's more like special edition announcements or something. Like, the 2.5 Limited Edition was announced during a Comic Con, for example.

horto12485

Awards
Here's what i'm thinking what should be the Remaining events for Kingdom Hearts 3

NYCC: Maybe we could get a World reveal maybe a New Attraction Flow and Summon

Paris Games Week: Prehaps a New Opening

Jump Festa 2018: New World Reveal

Launch Event: Final Trailer and a World Reveal

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Here's what i'm thinking what should be the Remaining events for Kingdom Hearts 3

NYCC: Maybe we could get a World reveal maybe a New Attraction Flow and Summon

Paris Games Week: Prehaps a New Opening

Jump Festa 2018: New World Reveal

Launch Event: Final Trailer and a World Reveal

I don't think we'd get any new world reveals after Jump Festa, personally. I feel like once we hit January, reveal time will be over and it'll just be full on marketing mode for KH3. I'm thinking we have two more trailers and possibly the opening cinematic to be revealed.

So, let's say 3 more big events. Paris Games Week, Jump Festa, and then an inevitable launch trailer. So, world reveal at PGW, world reveal at JF, and then a trailer with no world reveals but likely a few 'OMG' moments to get one last hype bomb off before the game's release.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think we'd get any new world reveals after Jump Festa, personally. I feel like once we hit January, reveal time will be over and it'll just be full on marketing mode for KH3. I'm thinking we have two more trailers and possibly the opening cinematic to be revealed.

So, let's say 3 more big events. Paris Games Week, Jump Festa, and then an inevitable launch trailer. So, world reveal at PGW, world reveal at JF, and then a trailer with no world reveals but likely a few 'OMG' moments to get one last hype bomb off before the game's release.
i dont think we get the final world reveal at jump festa i think that will be the final trailer will believe think the game awards show will have the final world, i could see the xbox event get a world and i could i see paris games week get a world and into

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
True, I keep forgetting that Xbox just announced that event. Given that they had the Frozen trailer at E3, it's certainly possible they could want another trailer to display at their event.

Sdog

Awards
Feel like I change this mentally every week or so but here we go =p

NYCC: Just the demo that's been makin the rounds. Too soon after TGS

PGW: Next Disney world reveal. More of an OG world. New summon and Attraction Flow.

November: Some magazine either GameInformer or Famitsu will get a solid coverage since there isn't a solid event for November. Will go in-depth with minor things like minigames, gummi ships, and interviews.

The Game Awards: This one I toss around as it's a bit of a wild card. But if there is anything it'd be a short trailer.

Jump Festa: Final Disney world and a tease of the final world. Nomura's favorite event. I'm sure he'd wanna end on a high note until launch.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Feel like I change this mentally every week or so but here we go =p

NYCC: Just the demo that's been makin the rounds. Too soon after TGS

PGW: Next Disney world reveal. More of an OG world. New summon and Attraction Flow.

November: Some magazine either GameInformer or Famitsu we'll get a solid coverage since there isn't a solid event for November. Will go in-depth with minor things like minigames, gummi ships, and interviews.

The Game Awards: This one I toss around as it's a bit of a wild card. But if there is anything it'd be a short trailer.

Jump Festa: Final Disney world and a tease of the final world. Nomura's favorite event. I'm sure he'd wanna end on a high note until launch.

I totally agree with this, especially with November. I really hope GameInformer does a KH3 issue cause then we'll get a glorious front cover.

I don't think we'll be seeing anything from The Game Awards, personally. I think PGW and Jump Festa are the last two big events, and everything else will be press coverage and then a final launch trailer in January before the game releases, maybe even on January 18th when the full versions of "Face My Fears" and "Don't Think Twice" are released.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The intro might be Paris games week like 0.2 was before and maybe a world announcement but I could see Xbox event get a world announcement along with the games award show with jump festa getting the final story trailer

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
I totally agree with this, especially with November. I really hope GameInformer does a KH3 issue cause then we'll get a glorious front cover.

It would be glorious! Need a new wallpaper for all of 2019! Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back