• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No more seperation please.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Don't you see? If the destiny trio are united, then sora will have less of a reason to travel with DG. If sora either doesn't travel with DG or DG get less screen time due to RK, then 90-95% of consumers won't buy the numbered titles. It won't be "'disney' enough".

KH lives off of star power like bad movies live off of celebrity appearances. I know it's unfair to compare KH to questionable movies like Rio, Shark Tale, Open Season, Space Jam, etc., but I just couldn't think of anything better.

PStuder12321

Don't you see? If the destiny trio are united, then sora will have less of a reason to travel with DG. If sora either doesn't travel with DG or DG get less screen time due to RK, then 90-95% of consumers won't buy the numbered titles. It won't be "'disney' enough".

KH lives off of star power like bad movies live off of celebrity appearances. I know it's unfair to compare KH to questionable movies like Rio, Shark Tale, Open Season, Space Jam, etc., but I just couldn't think of anything better.

I mean...to be real with you... Anybody that was playing it for the disney factor, wants the disney world. At this point in time though, It's mostly just die hard KH fans. I can't speak for others but from what I've seen most of them feel as I do... We're over the seperation theme and want SRK. Not to say DG can't be around, just like the king (as...that could be it's own trio and makes more sense.), but its time for the game to progress and SRK would be a HUGE progression stone for it.

horto12485

Awards
Same. I hope he gets over that bit. It's kinda killin it.

Grr!! If i was in Charge of the Series then i would have at Least Sora and Kairi be together and not be Seperated and make Kingdom Hearts 3 a happy end to the Xehanort Saga so i can at least see Sora and Kairi kiss but instead Nomura keeps on Seperating the Two Characters that i wanted to See Kiss!! Nomura will pay for this i want to get Revenge on Nomura by making a Kingdom Hearts game where Sora and Kairi can be together forever

PStuder12321

Grr!! If i was in Charge of the Series then i would have at Least Sora and Kairi be together and not be Seperated and make Kingdom Hearts 3 a happy end to the Xehanort Saga so i can at least see Sora and Kairi kiss but instead Nomura keeps on Seperating the Two Characters that i wanted to See Kiss!! Nomura will pay for this i want to get Revenge on Nomura by making a Kingdom Hearts game where Sora and Kairi can be together forever

Do EEETTT Nomura dropping the ball!!! When you make it, Tag meh!!!

disney233

Awards
What the problem is with SRK is how they'l lhandle Disney worlds with them. SRK needs a game, yes, but given how disgustingly hollow EACH trio has been in other Disney worlds, it worries me that SRK'll be the same. SDG has a better dynamic with Disney characters because they just...feel more expressive...YET THE GODDAMN MOUSE HIMSELF, IN THIS GAME, FEELS WS BLAND AS CARDBOARD and that's just disappointing. Makes me worried that SRK will get the same treatment because of how goddamn bland Riku and Kairi has gotten in 3.

PStuder12321

What the problem is with SRK is how they'l lhandle Disney worlds with them. SRK needs a game, yes, but given how disgustingly hollow EACH trio has been in other Disney worlds, it worries me that SRK'll be the same. SDG has a better dynamic with Disney characters because they just...feel more expressive...YET THE GODDAMN MOUSE HIMSELF, IN THIS GAME, FEELS WS BLAND AS CARDBOARD and that's just disappointing. Makes me worried that SRK will get the same treatment because of how goddamn bland Riku and Kairi has gotten in 3.

honestly man.. I haven't seen an issue with any of it.. I think you're just way to hard to please tbh. SRK could have a LOT of potential in disney worlds. With Riku's playful sarcastic side, and Kairi's innocent sweet side, Think repunzel and Flynn. they are adored all over, because flynn has sarcastic fun humor, and Repunzel jsut has a striaght up blast going everywhere and being apart of everything. Legit would be super easy to do things with them. honestly more so then SDG, only thing SDG is that fact that DG dont have a serious bone in them which honestly, is less fun then I think SRK would ever be. You seem to want this weird interaction of everyone being super animated though.

disney233

Awards
honestly man.. I haven't seen an issue with any of it.. I think you're just way to hard to please tbh. SRK could have a LOT of potential in disney worlds. With Riku's playful sarcastic side, and Kairi's innocent sweet side, Think repunzel and Flynn. they are adored all over, because flynn has sarcastic fun humor, and Repunzel jsut has a striaght up blast going everywhere and being apart of everything. Legit would be super easy to do things with them. honestly more so then SDG, only thing SDG is that fact that DG dont have a serious bone in them which honestly, is less fun then I think SRK would ever be. You seem to want this weird interaction of everyone being super animated though.
It's just...weird for me, and I deserve that. I dunno, I guess I'm just used to the lively SDG at this point, and I guess TAV kinda ruined the spark for me. Maybe it's just character interaction in this game nowadays just seem...forced and jarring.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It would be unique to say for example Sora finally gets to introduce Riku and Kairi to other Disney characters he has met before like Aladdin. The interactions would have endless possibilities. Not sure for what they have in store for the next big numbered title KHIV. They might want to stick to the usual formula of SDG traveling together. Or they decide to break the mold and go the SRK route. Either that or they do half SDG and half SRK for certain worlds throughout the game. I think that would be the best option. Get the best of both worlds and would satisfy more fans. Doubt they would have all five traveling together through the entire game, that would create problems with party members on screen. Also would be a mouthful for every poor Disney character that has to go through the list of names to interact with them.

Disney character: Hello Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi!

Another Disney character: Thank you for your help Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi!

Back