• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No more ***SPOILER*** forum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

No more ***SPOILER***Forum?

• Total voters

seb0910

do you think that now that they released KHII in the UK and australia they'll get rid of the stupid spoiler forum so we an say whatever we want now? i really hope they do. how bout u guys?

Little_Red

betch.
i think we should keep the spoiler collum, because if any new kh fans happen upon the site and they see stuff about "knights" and "birth by sleep" they'll be thinking "wtf, mate?".

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
We still need a spoiler forum for people who haven't played KH2...

Maybe...for at least a month or so. We have people on here whom haven't played KH1 and/or COM, and there is no spoiler forum for either of those games It isn't necessarily fair to them. If it sticks that way, we need a spoiler forum for ALL KH titles. KH2 is no exception. After some time has passed, the spoiler forum needs to go or we need all of them to have spoiler sections.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Maybe...for at least a month or so. We have people on here whom haven't played KH1 and/or COM, and there is no spoiler forum for either of those games It isn't necessarily fair to them. If it sticks that way, we need a spoiler forum for ALL KH titles. KH2 is no exception. After some time has passed, the spoiler forum needs to go or we need all of them to have spoiler sections.
Finally, there is a smart person on this site!!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
lets keep it up cause my bro hasnt beaten it yet so we need it

We can't just keep it up just for your own brothers personally needs.

Correct.

Within the next few days Kingdom Hearts II will have released in:

Asia
Japan
North America
Australia
France
United Kingdom
Italy
Germany
Spain

Seeing how everyone below North America hasn't played the game, we should give them a month to play and beat the game. It only takes about 20-25 hours to beat Kingdom Hearts II. So, one month is pentley of time to beat it.

After a months past, which will be around early Novemeber, the spoiler forum should be combined with the Kingdom Hearts II forum.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You should really keep the forum section no matter what. Or if it was to be removed, then the members should put spoiler tags in the title and put spoiler boxes. Not everyone can complete a game at the same time as others. So I voted to keep it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Does the word "theory" mean anything to you? We should keep it for theories about KH3, and the Chasers.

No, this is a misconception. Judging from your join date "May 2006", it points you may have not been around here that long. (you could've been around longer, just never registered). But just incase you haven't, I'll give you the 411. 2 years ago, theories for KH2 were ALL OVER the place. We all discussed them accordingly without a thought of spoiling. We all knew nothing (in this case, it is KH3), just making up thoughts and ideas. Theories are merely thoughts, not proven facts. So we shouldn't be classifying them as "spoilers"

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
ur stupid, of course they are gonna keep it
Don't flame, pl0x.

We should keep it, simply because of the theories and the people who haven't played it. But, unfortunately, with the new KH2FM section people think they can put any spoiler they want in the KH2 section without boxes. The spoiler rule needs to be enforced!

That is my opinion.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I don't honestly see why there is a Spoiler Forum. Everybody puts spoilers in the regular section anyway, since they are too stupid to realize that there is a forum dedicated to spoilers.

But, take it down at the end of the, year I say. Most of us should have played the game by then.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
bond of flames said:
ur stupid, of course they are gonna keep it

No, it'll only be kept until KH2 has been out for at least 24 hours in the entire world. So, once the last country has had it for a day, no more spoilers tags or forum. There'd be no point.

Well, at least 24 hours. : /

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't honestly see why there is a Spoiler Forum. Everybody puts spoilers in the regular section anyway, since they are too stupid to realize that there is a forum dedicated to spoilers.

But, take it down at the end of the, year I say. Most of us should have played the game by then.
Then there are others who post the spoilers on purpose or by accident.

As for the end of the year, that's not a bad idea.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I say we dont get rid of the spoiler forum until about january.

icon14.gif

Back