• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No more starving?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The food we waste is in our plates, already open anyway. If we're talking about sending cans of food to places like Africa, it'd only be temporary, people *do* need to eat daily, you know. Plus, there are many warrings groups in there, we're just giving them more plunder to steal.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
If everyone kept at it constantly and the African government weren't such thieves, then it could be possible.

But seeing as I'm a major pessimist, it won't happen.

It's possible, but the way people are...it won't.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why would everyone keep at it constantly? That costs money.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
When you ask if it's possible, you have to take into account all factors, including human nature.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
No more Starvin' Marvin...?

Really, due to human nature and a lack of real concern from the general populace, there's no way we'd be able to send them food. Regardless, if they're starving, it means that they're incapable of survival, and their death is nature's way of furthering humanity. I know it's cold, but it's the truth, too.

However, since there are still people out there and they still have the strength to fight, it seems to me like they should be just fine, whatever we do.

~Dorian Gray, who would like to break up some of the wars in Africa, however

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
He's right. It's a sad thing, but people have to die. What good would it do us if we were all immortal?

Schweppes

In that little space inside my head where anime ch
I would never want to be immortal. Never ever.

(I'd be posting in other topics, but my computer's not agreeing with me, so I just post here >.>)

I was wondering if people thought that the moon landing was staged or not. I can't post a new topic on this computer. That would probably do better under General Discussion though.

Or what do people do when they get hyper to calm down. I'm bipolar and really need to calm down sometimes.

I don't really talk to people about anything worthwhile, this is as close as it gets.

Sorry for this off topic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back