• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No one dies in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Re: Non one dies in KH

So the only way for someone to actually legitimately never come back is to kill them? As in, soul leaving body? Well, that's never gonna happen, seeing as this is a kid's game.

Some of the Disney characters died on-screen, as did Eraqus. I wouldn't rule it out, especially as a fate for Xehanort (since there's no other reasonable way to deal with him).

[video=youtube;9_fBSyPtt-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fBSyPtt-Y[/video]

Nope....he's....he's pretty dead.

Which makes the fact that's he's back in KH3D ridic. Nobody stays dead. This is like Superman.

The second Riku in 3D wears the Organization cloak. It's far more likely to be Data Riku, glitchy Xion, or some sort of illusion than it is to be Repliku. =P

blueheart

Bronze Member
post from JF thread about Repliku.

Riku Replica's Death English - YouTube

He says, "Where will my heart go? Does it disappear?"

"It'll go somewhere. Maybe, to the same place as mine."

So, it goes to the RoS, where eventually the real Riku goes? *not permanently for real Riku*

I really hope it's him instead of Data Riku. You guys think it's confusing enough already without random data coming up in the RoS?

Llennoco

The second Riku in 3D wears the Organization cloak. It's far more likely to be Data Riku, glitchy Xion, or some sort of illusion than it is to be Repliku. =P

Data Riku? How would he get into the RoS?

Also, what is a glitchy Xion? Is that like a thing?

Edit: Oh wait I get it. But Xion is dead for real, isn't she? I recall her being encased in ice and vaporizing that one time. But...that means nothing, does it. Well damn. Maybe you're right.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Edit: Oh wait I get it. But Xion is dead for real, isn't she? I recall her being encased in ice and vaporizing that one time. But...that means nothing, does it. Well damn. Maybe you're right.

The thing with Xion is that she definitely still exists inside Sora's heart, even if her body's gone. It's almost a given that she'll have more of a part to play so her torment can be dealt with, even if she ends up remaining as part of Sora permanently through her own will.

On the other hand, bringing Repliku back doesn't serve much of a purpose at all, especially in terms of keeping him around outside of an afterlife-type scenario. =P There's really no need to have two Rikus running around.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see the point in Repliku. His death was perfect, and I don't see how he could serve a role in the future.

I'd believe it is data!Riku considering he is Jiminy's Journal. I feel like in Re:coded data!Sora said something like even if they ween't real, they still had hearts. If they had hearts, it seems possible that data!Riku could appear in the RoS.

If not, glitchy Xion sounds likely as well, considering we know she had pieces of Riku's memories in her somehow. Since no one besides Roxas remembers Xion, I imagine instead of seeing a black haired Kairi, she'd appear to people as Sora or Riku.

Llennoco

The thing with Xion is that she definitely still exists inside Sora's heart, even if her body's gone. It's almost a given that she'll have more of a part to play so her torment can be dealt with, even if she ends up remaining as part of Sora permanently through her own will.

On the other hand, bringing Repliku back doesn't serve much of a purpose at all, especially in terms of keeping him around outside of an afterlife-type scenario. =P There's really no need to have two Rikus running around.

Which is exactly why I'm so irked by this. I mean, I enjoyed Repliku and his storyline, but someone has to stay dead. We'll probably get some random plot filler to explain his existence again.

And if they bring back Xion, which they will, same scenario. I believe when she "died" she said something along the lines of, "memories of us will always be there, inside him." So I don't know if that means SHE lives in him, or she was just referring to her as a memory.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And how does Xion coming back serve a purpose?

Xion has to be saved, doesn't she? We also know she had pieces of Riku's memories in her.

Replica program may have importance in the future (look at all of the forms of Xehanort we see.) There is more to be done with her character.

Awards
I still don't see a point in Xion coming back.

If she's coming back, I think Repliku deserves to too.
Repliku wasn't one of the ones singled out for suffering whose memories lie within Sora.

I think he seemed pretty peaceful when he accepted his end. Him returning would be quite confusing, but, more importantly, I'm not sure there's a way he'd serve purpose, really.

Awards
But she was one of the tormented, and had direct ties to Roxas and Axel. If they do bring her back, she could be integrated into the plot without too much difficulty. I'm not saying I don't think Repliku should return, and I'm not saying Xion has to. I just personally find her returning more likely. I could be wrong. :3

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Which is exactly why I'm so irked by this. I mean, I enjoyed Repliku and his storyline, but someone has to stay dead. We'll probably get some random plot filler to explain his existence again.

But that's exactly why it's so strange to assume it's Repliku. He doesn't have any good reason for being there, and the Riku copy shown doesn't even wear his trademark clothing. It'd be one thing if the Riku copy from the 3D trailer wore the dark suit, but he's wearing the black coat that Repliku never wore. Why assume it's him?

And if they bring back Xion, which they will, same scenario. I believe when she "died" she said something along the lines of, "memories of us will always be there, inside him." So I don't know if that means SHE lives in him, or she was just referring to her as a memory.

Xion is Sora. She's not dead any more than Roxas was dead when he went back into Sora, because they're all the same person ("I came from you and Sora. I am you, the same way that I am Sora. You'll forget me, but the memories themselves will never go away. Memories of you and me will always be together... forever, inside him.").

She's also made of memories, so memories of her living on inside Sora is just about the same as Xion herself living on inside Sora. =P

I think there's still hope that we don't get a "everyone comes back to life" ending with Roxas and Xion, though, because the super-obvious three-persons-in-one Trinity thing going on with Sora-Roxas-Xion would fall apart if they were given separate hearts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But Xion wouldn't either. That's what I'm saying.

She's got memories inside of her that aren't her's or Sora's. Lea and Riku don't remember her yet Roxas does, which means people need to remember her.

How about we only let one "useless" character come back so we don't ruin the awesome of the other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back