• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► no oujia board in my household

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You are saying "Hey demons, I want you to come here and chill with us, doods." and they basically see it as "kk".

Did this once. Just ended up chilling with some demons playing FPS games and drinking.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
i really don't care if she buys it, i'm just concerned about what migh happen...maybe those stories are superstition,
Uh what.
'Well, I don't care if we buy the gun, I just am concerned about somebody USING it.' You're 16, talk to your parents or something.

i've gone to enough preists for spiritual deliverance and demonic possession, my grandfather took me to vatican city to go and meet the pope who game me a special cross to prevent these things from happening again to me
t8995g.jpg

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
They're your parents. Baw. If they won't listen then perhaps you should go have another chat with the pope like you said.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Well, I've heard a lot about the Ouji board, mostly bad stuff, though. But, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with the ouji board, because my mom's told me about her experience at the roller rink with a friends. She said that her friend, an African American dude named Junior turned as white as a ghost and fled out of the skating rink and wanted to have nothing to do with my mom afterwards. My mom and her friend's eyes turned red and gold and they trying to call up the devil. Which, I think they did, because Junior ran out, because he saw a red shadow on the wall walking and there was no other source for that shadow being there.

So, to be it shortly, I hope your sister doesn't get one. If she does then warn her to be careful about using it.

Awards
i maybe overreacting but i've had to deal with enough paranormal activity in my life, i want it to stop now. i've gone to enough preists for spiritual deliverance and demonic possession, my grandfather took me to vatican city to go and meet the pope who game me a special cross to prevent these things from happening again to me, maybe i am overreacting but i've gone through this shit to many time

maybe you're just insane.

Hahahahahahahahaha. This made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back