• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Pinochio?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Epic Failure X(.

so i just got my copy of 358/2 Days and the strategy guide (cuz i'm a collector nerd like that) just about an hour ago.

turns out BradyGames must be into false advertising. there is no mention Pinocchio anywhere in the guide (as far as i can see so far). i'm so blown. i thought for once, since the original KH, we might actually get something. but no. nothing special :(

i wasn't the only person looking foward to this, was I?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
They announced there would be no pinochio a while ago...

I kinda wish they had it even though I can't play the game.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Actually, the Pinnochio world was originally supposed to be in Days, but SE scrapped it out.
Why they did that, don't ask me. :x

Allister Rose

French Lover
it may possibly show u p in BBS, or not. depends how much they think pinnochio world can fit in Kh series

Santuary

They announced there would be no pinochio a while ago...

I kinda wish they had it even though I can't play the game.

We know that, but it's becasause Bradygames description of Days on there website mentioned the Pinochio world, which led some people to believe that it would be put back into the American game.

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
We know that, but it's becasause Bradygames description of Days on there website mentioned the Pinochio world, which led some people to believe that it would be put back into the American game.

exactly.

i'm still holding out hope for a FM/Re: of Days though, that might eventually get ported over here.

lose one hope, go to the next :/.

A

Azrael

Epic Failure X(.

so i just got my copy of 358/2 Days and the strategy guide (cuz i'm a collector nerd like that) just about an hour ago.

turns out BradyGames must be into false advertising. there is no mention Pinocchio anywhere in the guide (as far as i can see so far). i'm so blown. i thought for once, since the original KH, we might actually get something. but no. nothing special :(

i wasn't the only person looking foward to this, was I?

You should be RPi-

I mean well people lie. It's a sin and what not. They removed it for more screentime for Xion.

tly.

i'm still holding out hope for a FM/Re: of Days though, that might eventually get ported over here.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Days. Japan only. :D

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
You should be RPi-

I mean well people lie. It's a sin and what not. They removed it for more screentime for Xion.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Days. Japan only. :D

i have no tim-.

i don't freaking get it. they had plenty of time.

Kingdom Hearts III: Final Mix+++ (KH3, Days, BbS, and coded). i got so high hopes don't I, lmao.

A

Azrael

i have no tim-.

i don't freaking get it. they had plenty of time.

Kingdom Hearts III: Final Mix+++ (KH3, Days, BbS, and coded). i got so high hopes don't I, lmao.

I know. i have a small hope a remake would come out for Wii.

Give us a whole load of new shit and everything that it makes the original Days (yes, I beat it already) look phaggy.

ZexionVII

I just recently recieved my copy of KH 358/2 Days and The Strategy guide and i regret to inform you guys that we will; not be seeing Pinochio. The Reasons why they had to take out the pinochio world is because they didnt have enough room on the Card (DS Card) to place Pinochio's world IK what you are all tihkning why didnt they just take out wonderland or something well the reason for this is because Japan didnt get Pinochios world either so when square Enix was thinkning about adding this world it would only end up with another FINAL MIX + and it wouldnt be possible for Square Enix to do so because the DS Cards dont have enough space on them to act as a PS2 Game everyone know what i mean?

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
I know. i have a small hope a remake would come out for Wii.

Give us a whole load of new shit and everything that it makes the original Days (yes, I beat it already) look phaggy.

Wii? :p. PS3? :D.

I just recently recieved my copy of KH 358/2 Days and The Strategy guide and i regret to inform you guys that we will; not be seeing Pinochio. The Reasons why they had to take out the pinochio world is because they didnt have enough room on the Card (DS Card) to place Pinochio's world IK what you are all tihkning why didnt they just take out wonderland or something well the reason for this is because Japan didnt get Pinochios world either so when square Enix was thinkning about adding this world it would only end up with another FINAL MIX + and it wouldnt be possible for Square Enix to do so because the DS Cards dont have enough space on them to act as a PS2 Game everyone know what i mean?

i imagine you started a thread and it got merged with this one. the Search function helps (or just looking at the new threads) and so does spellchecking (received, Pinocchio, thinking). plus you don't need to tell people stuff that is already common knowledge (like why it isn't there).

EDIT: HOW THE HELL DID YOU BEAT THE GAME ALREADY ZIZ!?!?! IT FLIPPING CAME OUT TODAY!

A

Azrael

Wii? :p. PS3? :D.

i imagine you started a thread and it got merged with this one. the Search function helps (or just looking at the new threads) and so does spellchecking (received, Pinocchio, thinking). plus you don't need to tell people stuff that is already common knowledge (like why it isn't there).

EDIT: HOW THE HELL DID YOU BEAT THE GAME ALREADY ZIZ!?!?! IT FLIPPING CAME OUT TODAY!

I'm God. Bow down and worship me. Beat it under ten hours. I killed Xion

For someone who's supposed to be someone's ripoff, she just sucks :D

BluesStar21

exactly.

not going to happen, sorry but KH 358/2 Days is completely full, they wanted to put the world in it, but they couldn't because of space, they even said so.

BluesStar21

its not even that far in the game, since the game jumps days. Its sad to hear your favorite organization member die in this game, from CO

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm God. Bow down and worship me. Beat it under ten hours. I killed Xion

For someone who's supposed to be someone's ripoff, she just sucks :D

did you not go to school today? or did you get your copy early?

not going to happen, sorry but KH 358/2 Days is completely full, they wanted to put the world in it, but they couldn't because of space, they even said so.

thats on a DS card. if they ported it to PS2/PS3/any console, there would be plenty of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back