• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No release date for KHII until AC has one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

If you think about it, Kingdom Hearts II can be pushed towards April or even all the way towards the summer. Why? Because if you think about it, Advent Children doesn't even have a specific release date and characters from FFVII in their AC clothing are in that game! Not to mention the voice actors for Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Cid and Yuffie too, who also take part in both AC and KHII have not yet been decided... Or I might be wrong about that.

Eddie Boy

Makes pretty good sense, but I dont think KH II will be moved to April or the summer.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
They said "Spring 2006". The game will be expected in Late March for now. I am sure they are finished up the game right now. I am sure they will confirm the date within 2-3 weeks if in March.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
ac has been out since september 14th in japan.. and i bet its comming to the states randomly without much warning (maybe a week after its announced i mean) cause the theory of connecting the movie with KH2 is very reasonable

we need the movie before the game can come out.. maybe a few weeks?

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
REala728 said:
ac has been out since september 14th in japan.. and i bet its comming to the states randomly without much warning (maybe a week after its announced i mean) cause the theory of connecting the movie with KH2 is very reasonable

we need the movie before the game can come out.. maybe a few weeks?
LMAO...thanks alot you made me look like a dumass nOOb!!!...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha its alright at least we know you arent a FF nerd unlike the majority of us xP

anyways, Just found this on DirgeofCerberus.net:
Dirgeofcerberus.net said:
Update on Release Date
After much silence regarding the American release of Advent Children, some information has finally been released, though it's not what many hoped for.

According to The Digital Bits.com, and reported by both 1up.com, as well as Gamespot, Sony's only definate plans for the DVD release is "by the end of 2006."

Thank you to forum member interslicery for the update.

thats pretty disappointing -.-, im so eager to hear our FF7 VA's

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
At this point and time, expect KH2 to come out before AC. In fact from what I hear, KH2 is the next game by Square to get an official release date announcement( which should be happening sometime in February). In February, Square's going to release both Grandia III and Drakengard II. So with those two minor games out of the way, the only projects for Square to release in the U.S. now are Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy XI for X-Box360, Final Fantasy XII, and Code Age Commanders.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah im much more eager for kh2 than anything right now i was just pointing it out.. haha i guess i'll still get to hear the voices though since almost everyone from FF7 is in kh2.. cause square will most deffinately be attacked if kh2 is pushed behind that un-realistic date for ac ¬¬

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
your kidding, drakengard 2? that cant be, everyone in drakengard 1 died, caim aruoch or whatever(the elf who kills kids(had her own, they got killed, now shes crazy)) leonard(blind guy with dead brothers) the goddess lady, that guy with the black dragon, the litte kid seere, everyone is dead, how can the make a sequel? even the red dragon is dead.

Haven

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. But remember taht Nomura had plans to release FFXII before KH2 but with delays, FFXII isn't coming out until August. Dirge of Cerberus is coming out in June and I'm very sure KH2 will be released at least a month before that. The only thing that had been approved of the American release date of KH2 is Spring 2006. This could mean March, April or May.

cloudyfantasy

wondering why my so called friends make fun of me
yeah i want KH2 more then anything right now....but honestly AC has been out in japan since november....what have they been doing all this time???

EDIT:...o never mind, its been out since september...november was when it was SUPPOSED to come out in the US...then it was january.....

Last edited:

Haven

Advent Children has been out in Japan since September. There were a lot of delays and issues of whether or not this movie would be shown in theaters. I'm not even sure they have finished the vocals and lip-synching for AC.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
seriously. THE END OF 2006?! it could mean the fourth quarter and that would mean Kingdom Hearts would come out later?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haven

tetraalmasy said:
seriously. THE END OF 2006?! it could mean the fourth quarter and that would mean Kingdom Hearts would come out later?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Not true. The AC clothing was for the Japanese version, it will still be in the American version. KH2 will still come out in Spring 2006. Advent Children will just come out later.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
phew....good. I couldn't wait another year....
and clothing? wha-?
My friend's friend works at simply kids and she said that FF:AC is advertised to come out in March with a 2 disc special....

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah.. seriously lip syncing canNOT take that long, they must be putting in different features into the US version, and i guess it would make sence to advertise AC in KH2 since kh was apparently more successfull than FF in the states

Edit: haha sorry i misread the last few responces but i still think this brings up a good point =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back