• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No secret movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

I heard for the NA version of BBS there is no secret 10 min movie or whatever and they're saving that ending for the NA version of RE:Coded will have it instead, is this true?

Gram

Banned
Awards
you mean an atucal movie? i thought you meant the secret endings XD

impart

Climb The Sky
u know what...
I do recall hearing we didn't get a secret movie awhile ago, but I dont remember where.

its not true though, thank god, id be incredibly pissed if we got no secret ending

Pianoajd2

It's not that there isn't a secret movie. It's that it's not a NEW secret movie. A NEW secret movie will be attached to Re: Coded.

Pianoajd2

new as in how?

japan doesn't get it?

Nope. Since Japan is getting Re: Coded first, they will be able to see it's secret ending first.

When I said "it wasn't new," I meant that we got the exact same ending as the Japanese one, except, of course, in English. I believe Nomura said that other territories weren't getting a new secret movie in BBS because they were attaching one to Re: Coded.

I hope this makes sense.

Dragon Sword

Thanks guys for helping me. I havent got BBS yet and i just wanted to know if there was a secret ending cut-scene in the NA version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back