• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Is There Anything To Unlock In ReMIND?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I beat ReMIND and I'm wondering if there are any secret videos or any secret items that can be unlocked? Please no spoilers, just a yes or no and a hint on what I need to do to unlock them? I've been trying to figure out where in the world you get Oathkeeper or if it's even in the game.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I beat ReMIND and I'm wondering if there are any secret videos or any secret items that can be unlocked? Please no spoilers, just a yes or no and a hint on what I need to do to unlock them? I've been trying to figure out where in the world you get Oathkeeper or if it's even in the game.

Oathkeeper and Oblivion were added to the main game in the free patch, you don't get them from Re:Mind. Oathkeeper's a prize for getting all the lucky emblems.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Oathkeeper and Oblivion are from the two Proof items you get in the main game. Oathkeeper from getting all Lucky Emblems, and Oblivion from beating the game on Critical.

Neo_

Awards
I understand you don't get the new Keyblades from Re:Mind, but can you use them in it?

Neo_

Awards
Fuck... Oathkeeper better than Wheel of Fate?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fuck... Oathkeeper better than Wheel of Fate?

Nah, you're good, don't worry. So long as you have the proofs, you can get Oathkeeper and Oblivion in Re Mind. I didn't redeem my proofs in the base game but still got the Keyblades when I visited the Moogle Shop in the DLC.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Nah, you're good, don't worry. So long as you have the proofs, you can get Oathkeeper and Oblivion in Re Mind. I didn't redeem my proofs in the base game but still got the Keyblades when I went to redeem them at the Moogle Shop in the DLC.
Ah that makes sense. I guess as long as you have the Proofs then you're good.

I'm working on getting the Critical one now, already have Oathkeeper. Then I'll probably Ew Game Plus into a Proud save for a new 100% run leading to Remind. I'm too much of a wuss to attempt it all on Critical lol.

cakito123

Awards
Not in ReMind.
You can play Limit Cut after you beat ReMind, but that's the only thing you "unlock" for playing ReMind

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Not in ReMind.
You can play Limit Cut after you beat ReMind, but that's the only thing you "unlock" for playing ReMind
Do you unlock anything after beating everything in Limit Cut? I'm looking for anything story specific like new videos or anything (no spoilers on what they are, just if such content exists).

Back