• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Stop Cards?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

I'm playing the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I am at Level 60, have gone through every Room to Rewards, and I can't find a single Stop Card anyway. This is annoying because you need a Stop card to perform sleights like Lethal Frame and Freeze. I was wondering if this had happened to anybody else.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You must just be unlucky, because I found them easy. Try using Calm Bounty, Guarded Trove, or False Bounty, as they tend to give new cards and abilities to you.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Some of the cards, like Gravity, Stop, Ultima, One-Winged Angel too I guess, and a few others are just random. You could get them anytime, but you just have to be lucky, at least that's what I find. You may get Stop early, like I did, or late.

KHNigratoe

I'm playing the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I am at Level 60, have gone through every Room to Rewards, and I can't find a single Stop Card anyway. This is annoying because you need a Stop card to perform sleights like Lethal Frame and Freeze. I was wondering if this had happened to anybody else.

I've only gotten a few but I seem to have missed a lot rooms......

O

overdone

Stop is in a calm bounty chest. It's not really worth it though.

larxene_lover_16

Thank you guys so much for the help! :E

I was able to find a Stop Card by using Calm Bounty in Wonderland. Though, it's kind of too late. I'm already at the second Marluxia battle. But, it's nice that I can now use Freeze and Lethal Frame.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back