• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I was wondering do all nobodies and there names similar to there other forms name cause Namine sounds nothing like Kairi but Roxas spells Sora and Xemnes is similar to Ansem I was just wondering if all the names where supposed to be similar to their bodies name

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I was wondering do all nobodies and there names similar to there other forms name cause Namine sounds nothing like Kairi but Roxas spells Sora and Xemnes is similar to Ansem I was just wondering if all the names where supposed to be similar to their bodies name
Yes they do. If their in the Organization.
The reason Namine didn't have her name added an "X" to it was because she never joined the Organization. In CoM it looked like she was being held hostage. Now where the name "Namine" comes from is a mystery and hopefully will be answered in 358/2 Days.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
oh so thats why namine and kairi have no name connection so that leaves 11 others that have name similarities

khfreakxsora

hmm.... the nobodies names.... ya they have names.... i have a question about that too! what about the organization?? the organization has a NEW name... like u know roxas is his new name, and his base name is "Sora" cuz hes made from sora and ya.. hes sora's nobody.. but what about the other organization members whose names are short? like AXEL? i dont think he has a base name...:mellow:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Axel's name is suggested to be Ale, and with his similarities to Reno of FFVII thus the name.
But it's unethical and quite silly and the same can be said about the other names offered.

Sweet Genocide

hmm.... the nobodies names.... ya they have names.... i have a question about that too! what about the organization?? the organization has a NEW name... like u know roxas is his new name, and his base name is "Sora" cuz hes made from sora and ya.. hes sora's nobody.. but what about the other organization members whose names are short? like AXEL? i dont think he has a base name...:mellow:

he very well could. lea or ale or w/e. but no official name yet, if ever. Axel just sounds good.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
the reason we don't know Axels base name is because we don't know who his other form is

xx kairi xx

within organisation 13 i thik so yes. especially as they're supposed to be half of the original person, it would make sense for them to have a similar name. as for namine, we're not even sure that she is kairi's nobody, and like william the wise said, namine never joined the organisation.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Now where the name "Namine" comes from is a mystery and hopefully will be answered in 358/2 Days.

How do we know for a fact Days will answer this question? I bet Nomura never even thought of this.. Idk, we'll see when Days comes out and we get more info about it. -_-

xx kairi xx

How do we know for a fact Days will answer this question? I bet Nomura never even thought of this.. Idk, we'll see when Days comes out and we get more info about it. -_-

wot do u mean u bet nomura never even thought about it? of course he's thought about it, or do we happen to know more about it than he himself does? lol
and anyway william the wise said 'HOPEFULLY' it will be answered in 358/2 days, he didnt say it will be answered.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*repeats like a broken record*

Nami = "Wave" in Japanese
Kairi = "Ocean"
Sora = "Sky"

Waves = the Ocean reaching for the Sky.

Namine's name clearly indicates her relation to Both her "Somebodies" - the one who gave the Body and Soul, and the one whose Heart left said Body and Soul.
Be it because that was the appropriate name or the Organization playing a cruel joke on her though is unclear.
Not being a member though, she didn't get an X, regardless of what the "base name" was.

C

Colours

With the exception of ORG.XII, Namine has a unique name that probably symbolizes
both Sora & Kairi.

dearlybeloved19

well even though namine's name doesnt have an x her name is similar to kairi's, KAIRI in japanese means sea or related to the ocean, like aqua's as well, and in japanese NAMI means wave, wave is part of the sea coinsidence?!?! i think not =)

Eternal_Key

*repeats like a broken record*

Nami = "Wave" in Japanese
Kairi = "Ocean"
Sora = "Sky"

Waves = the Ocean reaching for the Sky.

Namine's name clearly indicates her relation to Both her "Somebodies" - the one who gave the Body and Soul, and the one whose Heart left said Body and Soul.
Be it because that was the appropriate name or the Organization playing a cruel joke on her though is unclear.
Not being a member though, she didn't get an X, regardless of what the "base name" was..

Wow. I have to hand it to you SA. You are like a Namine encyclopedia. I never thought of that whole waves=ocean reaching for sky thing. Where did u get that from?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow. I have to hand it to you SA. You are like a Namine encyclopedia. I never thought of that whole waves=ocean reaching for sky thing. Where did u get that from?

The Japanese language XD;;; Sora is 'sky'. Kairi's name can be written the same way as 'Ocean', tying in with Riku's name possibly being written as 'Land'. Nami = waves and it all ties together (in a way, Namine being the waves also explains her better relationship with Riku - the waves are the part of the ocean that crashes over the shore and the cliffs).

More fun fact - Kairi's Name can also be written as "Separation" while Riku's name can also be written as "The pain of Separation".
SRK supposed to be a trio? I think not.
Go Nomura for keeping their names written in Katakana and thus leaving us with the ability to choose the Kanjis whose meanings we like best XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back