• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody Emblem Relation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshitoki

I am not sure if this has been discussed at all but I was curious. Eraqus, Ventus, and Aqua all have the Nobody Emblem but flipped upside down somewhere on the attire. Could anyone to explain the significance to this relation at all?

Takarifan101

Yes, I ca help you with that. At one point Nomura stated and I'm not sure when he said this but he did that:
the emblems are like a school emblem and that they represent where TAV learned their keyblade skills
as for future refrences to the series one can only guess at this point

Yoshitoki

I guess that just brings up an interesting question with the Nobodies and there relation to Eraqus and possibly how Roxas and Ventus are related.

mjejr1

If Terra winds up becoming Xehanort, when he becomes a nobody he could have found his old cloths and decided to use the inverse of his old symbol not realizing what it reprisented but knowing it held some significance to his lost forgoten past.

salixon

Ok, people, this is how it is. Unversed are NOT well versed. thats why the sign is opposite then TAV because theyre all WELL versed. thats why they wear it on their attire.

Allister Rose

French Lover
nobodies dont have a heart, dont have light or darkness or emotions,

the symbol on TAV and ME are whole beings, they have both light, darkness and emotions.

well that's my theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back