• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura and team start preparing for TGS, namely a new Re:coded trailer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura updated The 3rd Birthday's twitter a few hours ago. In which he says he and his team have been given the go ahead to start preparing the projects for Tokyo Game Show 2010. Nomura made the comment that a new trailer (PV) for Re:coded is definetly in the works.

http://twitter.com/3rd_birthday/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
s1ellefaceRrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????s1eyeballs

Sweet! :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A new trailer huh? Looking forward to it :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I hope it has some shots of the secret ending... otherwise it's mostly just going to be stuff we saw before.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.

jonXjon

I honestly don't care what the trailer will be like. I just want a lot of cutscenes and more gameplay. Cause I haven't played the original Coded or seen any cutscenes (I want to completely avoid being spoiled because bbs was spoiled a lot for me) I hope its long too. Like 4 or 5 minutes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt it'd show many shots of the secret ending... otherwise, what'd be the point in unlocking it when you get the game to play? The BBS trailer was different because it literally only showed about 5 seconds out of the 10 minute secret ending. With Re:Coded... I don't think they'd do it.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I hope it's at least 3-4 mins long, and it gets showed at GDC as the NA/EU launch trailer AND we can hear the voices.

HiByeYou987

To be completely honest Re: Coded isn't really that exciting.(For me)

Mostly
because the L & R buttons on my DS are broken

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I doubt it'd show many shots of the secret ending... otherwise, what'd be the point in unlocking it when you get the game to play? The BBS trailer was different because it literally only showed about 5 seconds out of the 10 minute secret ending. With Re:Coded... I don't think they'd do it.
showing a few shots would entice people to buy it. Otherwise, many people are just looking at something they've already seen before (Coded).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd like to see some of the actual cutscenes, instead of the TWEWY style ones.
And maybe a little of the Secret Ending, but not too much, if it's like BBS's, which I doubt it is because it's supposed to be about KH3D.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
great more recoded but I wonder i'm pretty sure coded wasn't long so they'l be able to add more but the real question about the secret ending is will they have it like kh1and 2 or like bbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back