• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrosales1996

this is true but i thought it would be dope to play an original kh game to play when ever and where ever you want you know haha eh i guess all i could is hope

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
this is true but i thought it would be dope to play an original kh game to play when ever and where ever you want you know haha eh i guess all i could is hope

Yeah, if they were going to make the remix for the Vita originally, they would have said something about it already, and I think the best hope you have is what someone else mentioned about being able to play some PS3 games on the Vita, despite them not being actual Vita games or something, IDK, I don't have a Vita xP

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Yeah, if they were going to make the remix for the Vita originally, they would have said something about it already, and I think the best hope you have is what someone else mentioned about being able to play some PS3 games on the Vita, despite them not being actual Vita games or something, IDK, I don't have a Vita xP

The problem with that method though is that the developer has the option of allowing it or disallowing it, and it's not really "on-the-go" play, it's just playing without a television, instead on the console with the help of a portable console. This idea was present on the PSP too, but only 3 games supported it.

kupo1121

Awards
Vəntus;5921463 said:
The problem with that method though is that the developer has the option of allowing it or disallowing it, and it's not really "on-the-go" play, it's just playing without a television, instead on the console with the help of a portable console. This idea was present on the PSP too, but only 3 games supported it.

Oh, so it is kind of like the Wii-U where you can let someone else use the TV but still view the game itself on your Vita? If so...oh well :(

kupo1121

Awards
Vəntus;5921719 said:
Yeah, I was gonna mention the Wii-U but then realized, the Wii-U did it much later.

Yeah, the Wii-U did do it much later lol xP But sadly, the Wii-U will probably be credited with making it big and every casual fan will act like Nintendo was the first person to come up with it xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back