• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura is a bit lazy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kia

Website
photobucket.com
Nomura-dono is one of the hardest working people in the gaming industry. o_O; You have to think, it takes a while to come up with a story and character designs. Not to mention he also doing the same thing for
Advent Children
Dierge of Cerebus
Complation of Final Fantasy VII

And many more!

Yanos_Darkspawn

I think you people are overreacting.
And you all speak as if you were spending all tha day with him.
How do you know what he does everyday?
He is stressed and suport a lot of pressure? my,my, are you a member of his family or some sort of friend? cause if somebody is, I truly envy him

Kia

Website
photobucket.com
You don't have to be apart of his familyor a friend to see how busy of a man he is. Just by looking at the projects he has, I doubt he has any time to doddle and sit back on the couch watching TV eever day then deside he's going to spend 1 hour on a project.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
we know that he has alot of projects going and that he has deadlines he has to follow. even though i am getting tired of waiting i can be reassured that KH2 wll be great just like the original. just think if u had to do the work he had to do. like get up at whatever time in the morning and oversee almost every tiny detail of the game to make sure it doesnt have any loopholes or etc. in it. and thats only for one game he has like 5 others he has to do the same thing for. it takes alot of work and i am sure he is stressed a little. and yes his character desings rock. i mean Kairi is going ot school so schoolgirl out fit is best suited for her. and also the Org=mysterious and what is more mysterious than a long black cloak. lol

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Why are people getting so mad at him I agree nomaru is not lazy and is a genius but give him a break he's already said
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
a bit lazy=Bad? NOOOOOOOO, as I said HE IS A GENIUS, a veeery good designer indeed
and that he envys him , aparently hes a fan / dont rip him apart .........:rolleyes:

Yanos_Darkspawn

zabazui said:
Why are people getting so mad at him I agree nomaru is not lazy and is a genius but give him a break he's already said and that he envys him , aparently hes a fan / dont rip him apart .........:rolleyes:

Few!... Thank you, at last, someone understand me. Truly I only desire the berst to KH" thats all

Zabazu

The Magic Man
i never said he was lazy, i said dont rip out darkspawns eyes and ears because he did... i mean lighten up..... i agree theres only so much one can do at once....and nomaru's work is genius and unmatched
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Few!... Thank you, at last, someone understand me. Truly I only desire the best to KH" thats all

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't agree if nomura was lazy the graphics would be bad and he would of realesed the game after a month with loads of glitches hearing about kh2 and ansem had a brown coat not an orgish cloak ansem was hiding himself and at the end you would see him in his own clothing besides how can you blame him do you know how many games he's working on and while you're sleeping he's working on the game besides we weren't supposed to know about kh2 it got leaked by someone and that's why you're waiting!atleast he put a character in his game that goes to school! sorry but i have to disagree i'm not trying to be mean but he's not lazy?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yep if the person who made this topic said he's not lazy why does the topic say he's a bit lazy we weren't suppose to know about kh2 so early nomura agreed about that that's why we are impatient okay! you can't just say he's lazy because kh2 isn't out i'm glad that makes the game more longer and to fix glitches some games have terrible graphics his games take long because he's working on it i mean he said we can have a kh3 or he ends it at two i mean seriously if he realesed it and have a crappy ending and that's the ending of the series you have to wait the better the longer !

Zabazu

The Magic Man
hits head on wall i did not call him lazy okay i didnt i just dont want other people to critizies yanos for saying this
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Its from a beta trailer of KH

Hey people dont misunderstand me, as I said before I like the desings and I think that he is a genius. Truly I prefer a well developed personallity rather than a good outfit, I just think, what kind of outfit could have Nomura imagined for people like Axel or Zexion? They will rock for sure since he is a great designer. And the coat is awesome( I will buy one if I have enough money).

And I know that he is busy and has many projests at the same time, I just love kh and desire the better for it
wrong one

Yanos_Darkspawn

sorixed said:
i don't agree if nomura was lazy the graphics would be bad and he would of realesed the game after a month with loads of glitches hearing about kh2 and ansem had a brown coat not an orgish cloak ansem was hiding himself and at the end you would see him in his own clothing besides how can you blame him do you know how many games he's working on and while you're sleeping he's working on the game besides we weren't supposed to know about kh2 it got leaked by someone and that's why you're waiting!atleast he put a character in his game that goes to school! sorry but i have to disagree i'm not trying to be mean but he's not lazy?

You talk as if Nomura was some sort of slave but I suppose he works 8 hours a day like most people in the world. Or do you think he doesnt sleep or eat just for his work? Lets be realistic...

As for Ansem, you have misunderstanded me. I know that his coat was not an org coat and I know that he shows his clothes at the end, and THATS exactly what I wanted to say, that he has his own clothes( cool ones by the way), and that is what I would have wanted for all the org members even if they belong to a extremely select club.

And as I said before (how many times do I´ve to say this), Kairi´s outfit is tipical of many mangas I´ve seen before and I juas HOPE that she wears SOMETHING ELSE during the game.

Please, read what I said along the thread before anwering, because if you would have, you would have known that I dont complain at all about the release date and that I prefer a good story/character developing than a cool new outfit for anyone, thanks

H

HEARTofFIRE

seriously hes a very busy man i mean final fantasy XII, dirge of cerberus, KH 2, advent children DAMN hes got his hands full!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
You talk as if Nomura was some sort of slave but I suppose he works 8 hours a day like most people in the world. Or do you think he doesnt sleep or eat just for his work? Lets be realistic...

As for Ansem, you have misunderstanded me. I know that his coat was not an org coat and I know that he shows his clothes at the end, and THATS exactly what I wanted to say, that he has his own clothes( cool ones by the way), and that is what I would have wanted for all the org members even if they belong to a extremely select club.

And as I said before (how many times do I´ve to say this), Kairi´s outfit is tipical of many mangas I´ve seen before and I juas HOPE that she wears SOMETHING ELSE during the game.

Please, read what I said along the thread before anwering, thanks
then the topic doesn't make sense if you're saying you like his work just change the topic if you're not saying he's lazy okay!i'm not saying he's a slave i'm saying he's really busy okay!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zabazui said:
hits head on wall i did not call him lazy okay i didnt i just dont want other people to critizies yanos for saying this wrong one
zabuzi i wasn't talking to you? you weren't the person who made the topic did you ?

Yanos_Darkspawn

sorixed said:
then the topic doesn't make sense if you're saying you like his work just change the topic if you're not saying he's lazy okay!

Man, a bit lazy is not the same as bad for heaven sake!!! ( I´ve said this before too)

I just pretend to say what I say, just some kind of wish that I had when I thought of how cool would have been for Axel and other characters to have their own original and unique outfit by the hand of Tetsuya Nomura who ios a great busy man who lives only for his work and has no social life or fun on his life at all (or so it seems)

And Zabazui I really thank you but I can defend miself pretty well, cause after all, I´ve said nothing wrong ( as if a bit lazy was the most insulting thing on the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back