• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Shares a Message to Commemorate Kingdom Hearts Dark Road's Launch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
hello i would just like to say that SE's translation is wrong and goldpanner's translation was the correct one

x[chi] credits lists only 1 animator

X894KsM.png
What a peculiar thing to screw up on.

Anyway, stan @Goldpanner

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yeah it is a weird thing to screw up on. Considering Flash is also depreciated and Adobe is trying to kill it, why am I not surprised you don't see a lot of people who know how to animate in it or would admit they can animate in it..

But it also means there's a lot of folks that once did those Flash games that know how to animate in it, now if they can find good ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Legitimately curious how they got that whole bit about the team having had to let go of almost all of their animation staff when there was actually no mention of it in Nomura's mesage.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Legitimately curious how they got that whole bit about the team having had to let go of almost all of their animation staff when there was actually no mention of it in Nomura's mesage.

I'm not saying SE has bad translators or that the staff are incompetent, but these are the mistakes they always make and it never ends. It's rather amazing how consistent they are at being wrong lol

Last edited:
Back