• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura working on a secret movie for Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
no one answered me before i dont mean to spam but can u play a japanese psp game on an american bought psp because if so i probably will import

PSPs are region free, so yes.

cloudzack117

Didn't Nomura mention that they couldn't add a new secret movie because it wouldn't fit on the umd? I am pretty sure he said that when talking about the REcoded secret ending that is now apparently only a small cutscene, probably the scene with mickey and yen sid from the tgs trailer.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Didn't Nomura mention that they couldn't add a new secret movie because it wouldn't fit on the umd? I am pretty sure he said that when talking about the REcoded secret ending that is now apparently only a small cutscene, probably the scene with mickey and yen sid from the tgs trailer.
He said they didn't have time to prepare a new Secret Ending for the English BBS release, not that it wouldn't fit.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, i dont really want to hear much about KH3D

mostly because I wont play it

and because weve been long overdue for at least a little info about KH3

Awards
Crossing my fingers and hoping that this is a concept video akin to DD/ASAS/BbS.

I want it to be vague because I find these kinds of secret endings to be far more fun to speculate on.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah hopefully it's one of those mysterious vague CG endings we usually get.

still...hopefully nomura makes kh3d a more casual story that isn't so necessary to know. it seems odd to put it on a completely new console that hasn't released yet.....

Sacred X

Freshmeat
So let me get this clearly, is the secret ending is known as the secret episode or the secret episode is a fifth added part to the game?

I'm assuming the secret ending is solely for the secret episode, which has its own set of requirements to unlock.

V

Ventus91

Me and all my KH friends agree that they should just make KH3 and forget all these side stories.

PshycoNinja

I think the Secret ending for Re:Coded will show something for 3DS (you since the 3DS is the successor to the DS). Final Mix's Secret Ending however I think will have a CG cutscene showing something about KH3 that will have us all theorizing about what it means until a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

V

Ventus91

I think the Secret ending for Re:Coded will show something for 3DS (you since the 3DS is the successor to the DS). Final Mix's Secret Ending however I think will have a CG cutscene showing something about KH3 that will have us all theorizing about what it means until a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

I like your thinking lol I hope its true because we are due for a KH3 CGI

codycameron09

I can't wait for this secret ending.

My thoughts on 3D is that it will take place between KH2 and KH3. Yes, I know that the first screens are of Sora and Riku in their first appearances, but Nomura did say that it is a working title. I think they just came out with the screens to show the graphics on the 3DS. Hopefully it will be about Sora and Riku piecing together the events involving Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Xehanort and also inform us on how the heartless were actually created.

I think that this secret trailer will show us this and give Sora and co. a new look. Once this game comes out (and Final Fantasy Versus XII is actually completed...), I'm guessing that they will announce Kingdom Hearts III via secret movie also!

Radon

mofo
I can't wait for this secret ending.

My thoughts on 3D is that it will take place between KH2 and KH3. Yes, I know that the first screens are of Sora and Riku in their first appearances, but Nomura did say that it is a working title. I think they just came out with the screens to show the graphics on the 3DS. Hopefully it will be about Sora and Riku piecing together the events involving Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Xehanort and also inform us on how the heartless were actually created.

I think that this secret trailer will show us this and give Sora and co. a new look. Once this game comes out (and Final Fantasy Versus XII is actually completed...), I'm guessing that they will announce Kingdom Hearts III via secret movie also!

They would have atleast put them in KH2 clothes if it was going to be real world after KH2. SRK will get a new look in KH3. It has to be in some sort of virtual data world.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

still...hopefully nomura makes kh3d a more casual story that isn't so necessary to know. it seems odd to put it on a completely new console that hasn't released yet.....
Hopefully Nomura makes KH3D more akin to BBS, in that it is horrendously necessary.

Radon

mofo

Example of why this shouldn't happen:

358-2_days.jpg

DeathByKeyblade

So 3D comes after Re:Coded, eh? Perhaps the data worlds enter the real world. That would explain the multiple Soras. I'm thinking the Re:coded secret movie is gonna be more like the one in CoM. you know.... where we see roxas for the first time and it leaves us to speculate over the tiniest thing (ie, 2 pics).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back