• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura'd like to work on a TWEWY sequel.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz

Not really a sequel but a follow-up game for the upcoming 3DS

The World Ends With You was an unexpected breakout hit for Square Enix. It was an entirely new franchise and it was certainly not the kind of game Kingdom Hearts creator, Tetsuya Nomura, is known for designing. Since its release, Square fans have been asking for a follow-up game.

It would appear Nomura is keen on developing a follow-up as well.

"I'm really happy that the game was so well received in North America," Nomura told Nintendo Power in a recent interview with the magazine. "I definitely want to make a sequel. I'm very busy working on other titles right now, but when the time is right, I would love to make another installment of The World Ends with You."

A World Ends With You sequel on the 3DS might be interesting. What ideas can you think of that would benefit from the new system?

To prove im not lying
Nomura open to developing TWEWY sequel

O

Oberon

i

am going

to cry

/crycrycry

/pitches tent outside s-e until it starts

jawz

Nomura's definitely gonna milk this game.

tho I dont mind.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
you guys are really making me wanna go get it

the thing is
i cant find it anywhere

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Reread it. It. will. happen.*puts on shades*
Again, saying he wants to isn't a true confirmation.

He's said he's wanted to make a Riku KH Game for like 4 years now and it hasn't happened. It's not exactly up to him.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is about as much of a confirmation as anything they've ever said about remaking VII.

So, yeah.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
:O
YAY!
I loved TWEWY!
The only problem I had with it was how long cutscenes took to read, and on 3DS, that'll be an easy fix!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
YES OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY RIFE I NEED TO CELEBRATE BY PLAYIGN TWEWY AGAIN ZFASGFSFGFGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back